• Nekoashi
    Nekoashi Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Thanks Uno and marcia! :D
  • PhoenixRising11
    PhoenixRising11 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Congrats Nekoashi!
    I'm not sure if I should change my weigh in day to Sunday as everyone else weighs in then instead of Monday.
    Is it ok to still weigh in on Mondays and be a day later than everyone?

Just to let you guys know I was 87Sarah but changed my name my username now just in case you wonder who's missing from the list of weigh ins. :happy:
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. I think they eventually decided it has to be on Sunday since it took so long to get all the numbers last week. Can someone confirm for Phoenix, please?
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. I think they eventually decided it has to be on Sunday since it took so long to get all the numbers last week. Can someone confirm for Phoenix, please?

i hope not! i still weigh in on wednesday, and i just wait until sunday to report. hope it's not a matter of detention for me...
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    Pheonix, Monday is ok but if you can try to make it as early as possible on Monday.. Chantriste - as long as you report on Sunday and you are reporting one week's weight loss its fine. :)
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    Thanks for clearing that up, Uno! See you all tomorrow! Go Gryffindor!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    My weight went up this week, 181.5lbs this morning. Argh!

Think I'm going to have to up my exercise routine, been a bit slack this week.

I'm pretty disappointed 'cos I sooooooo want to see 170s. Pah!!!!!!

LouiseXXX
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone, I'm delighted to report that this morning I weighed 9 stone 8 1/8, which is 134.1 lb - a loss of 1.9lb for the week!
    :bigsmile:

It won't be anything like that most weeks, this is a drop after a bit of a plateau, but I'm so happy - and I've lost another 1/4" off my hips this week too. I'm loving this challenge, it's really helping me enjoy this process.

TourthePast Harry Potter Weight Loss Challenge - GRYFFINDOR
    1st May 136.6
    8th May 136
    15th May 134.1

Challenges were mixed, exercising outdoors is tough because I already have a full on gym schedule, but I did also go swimming this week which I haven't done for years (well it's not my fault the pool is indoor!) plus I got in three whole evenings of heavy gardening so I'm sure that adds up to four!

Only ate two new recipes this week, and one of those I didn't cook entirely from scratch; I'm fortunate to have access to healthy ready prepared meals, with no additives or "nasties" just things you'd use in your own kitchen, so I tend to fall back onto those. One of my personal goals is to cook more of my own food, but right now this is working for me. :smile:
  • katiejo2011
    katiejo2011 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    This week's weight is 220.6.
  • Mommyof3texans
    Options
    This week's weight is 132.8
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    Hey everyone! My weight this week is 180.2. Soo close to the 170s! Next week I guess.. :)
  • Leela30
    Leela30 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I gained a pound. back up to 140.5 (about original start). I think last week's loss was just lucky timing. I've worked out MORE and even ate LESS this week and yet I gained. :noway:

BUT GO GRYFFINDOR!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I'm 260.4 this week! That's 3 lbs down!

I tried all 3 recipes, but only got OUTSIDE to workout 3 (maybe 4 if the weather holds out today) days because of the dumb weather.

Great work everyone! Even if you gained, you had fun with this challenge, am I right?! That's the important thing :)
  • jabulger
    jabulger Posts: 3
    Options
    This week's weight is 152.2.
  • blondie2285
    blondie2285 Posts: 40
    Options
    Week 2 Weigh in - 144.2 (1.5 down from last week wahoo!)
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Food challenge:
    Try to get at least 4 different colors in your meals this week. Different colored foods have different nutrients so the more colorful your plate the more different nutrients you are getting! :)

Exercise Challenge:
    Try to do at least two days worth of strength training this week (doesnt have to be extreme, just must work on muscle building rather than or in addition to cardio.) :)

Anyone have any suggestions to get us started? Anyone could be a prefect this week, so it's good to be prepared :)
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    I'm at 192 this morning. That's 3 pounds down! I haven't lost 3 pounds in a week in a very long time, so I'm pretty excited! I guess that's what happens when you stay out of Honeyduke's Sweetshop and The Three Broomsticks for a couple of weeks. :)
  • peariel
    peariel Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    SW: 159
    May 8: 158
    May 15: 155.8

Down 2.2 this week... hoping it won't catch back up with me next week!

Good luck everyone. :)
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    I'm really impressed with everyone's numbers this week, GO GRYFFINDOR!!!

Bronwenhilary:

Food challenge:
    Try to get at least 4 different colors in your meals this week. Different colored foods have different nutrients so the more colorful your plate the more different nutrients you are getting! :)
    I'm guessing that four different colours of gummy bears aren't going to cut the mustard. :bigsmile:
    That's a great challenge, I'm going to try ringing the changes on different fruits and veg.
    Exercise Challenge:
    Try to do at least two days worth of strength training this week (doesnt have to be extreme, just must work on muscle building rather than or in addition to cardio.) :)
    Yaay, I'm already doing this, does that mean I get double points? :tongue:
  • deepakris
    deepakris Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Everyone's progress this week sounds great! Way to go, Gryffindor!!

My weight today is 133.2 C: