I figured I'd make one of these (progression pics)

Options

Replies

• mhoward48
    mhoward48 Posts: 26
    Options
    How inspiring ! You look great!
  • chollylops
    chollylops Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story - well done on what you have achieved so far and I hope you continue to get to your goal !
  • misschoy
    misschoy Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow! Truly inspirational! You're doing an amazing job.
  • Cathy_5011
    Cathy_5011 Posts: 78
    Options
    Congrats!
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you -- and thanks a lot for making me cry! Seriously, what a touching story. I am so happy that you've turned your situation around and I wish you much luck.
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    2011-05-27_14-39-32_497.jpg

Don't mean to be too conceited, but I'm finally under 250 again, and 1/4 of my closet isn't too tight on me anymore. :) i.e. most of my concert shirts.

EDIT: I'm getting rid of all my 2XL shirts now. I'll never get set back so far again.
  • krizstyling
    krizstyling Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This is one of THE BEST stories I've read man. Keep it up! You have come oh so far and it's so great to know you are continuing on this journey!
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING :)
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! Excellent job! :)
  • linz_83
    linz_83 Posts: 45
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your journey. And kudos for running a 5k ( I cannot run!)

I am becoming a healthier mother so that my children will not have the issues with food that I grew up having! I
    keep up the awesome life changes!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You are awesome and looking good!!!! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You've done and amazing job so far....Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Amazing job & progress - Never give up on yourself - you are doing so awesome :)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    This is really incredible. My husband and I read your story together and were just in awe of such an incredible accomplishment. Congratulations! I wish you nothing but the greatest joy in life now that you have a body that can carry you through it well.
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an inspirational story. YOU are awesome and don't let anyone tell you different :)
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome! You rock brotha!! :flowerforyou:
  • punkindoesit
    punkindoesit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS to you!! That's not only AWESOME, but very inspiring!!!
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You sir are totally amazing, courageous and inspirational. I mean every one of those words! Thank you for sharing your story, it really does make a difference :) You look totally awesome btw, walk proud! :D
  • laceylovespink
    Options
    THANK YOU for sharing!! You have done so amazing and have been through so much...i bet many many people (including me!) will be touched by your success and inspired to keep going :)
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new life! You are inspirational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!