Mexican....

Options
13»

Replies

• TheDaniProject
    Options
    your babyboy is too cute girl lol
    :wink:

I'm mexican .... a mexican born in chicago ...lol my parents both come from mexico but if I dig somehow how last name is italian and there is history of italians moving inot the town my parents are from.... my hubby thinks I'm not mexican cause we look white and arw right at the border ..lol and I don't like beans lol .... my son thought he was white till he saw himself surrounded my blue eye blonde headed light skinnd kids at the docts off ...he walkd up to me and said mom I'm not white am I ...lol I said I've tried telling you ...lol
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    omg my familia as well as i am from michoacan mexico. i was born in quiroga a little town 30 min from morelia dont know if youve heard of it .. i love the weather in michocan its beautiful
    [/quote]
    :drinker:
  • shreddingit
    Options
    mexicana here! well half mexican and half salvadorean :bigsmile: ..love cinco d mayo!! :drinker:
    omg me too!!!
  • shreddingit
    Options
    mexican food is so hard to stay away from ..My mom cooks it most of the week,She learned she had diabetes a yr ago and changed the way she cooked,but still taste so good to me. I married a Salvadorean American,and his mom cooks soooo good too. But nothing tastes better than my moms rice..YUM!!! Im sure thats why I gained weight when I was younger!lol
    i feel ya!! my mom is from el salvador but cooks mexican like a pro...good thing she lives across the country fro me , lol
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    1/4 spanish here. ole!
  • shreddingit
    Options
    I'm mexican .... a mexican born in chicago ...lol my parents both come from mexico but if I dig somehow how last name is italian and there is history of italians moving inot the town my parents are from.... my hubby thinks I'm not mexican cause we look white and arw right at the border ..lol and I don't like beans lol .... my son thought he was white till he saw himself surrounded my blue eye blonde headed light skinnd kids at the docts off ...he walkd up to me and said mom I'm not white am I ...lol I said I've tried telling you ...lol
    funny about the last name, my grandpa had said that our last name was not real, that somehow some past relative was hiding or something so he changed the last name! this makes me confused and curious to what the hell our last name really was
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    shout out... lol