This is what the elliptical will do in 5 weeks.

Options
Some of you may know that I have been on and off this bus for a year. I start up and quit. I got a spark in my butt when I saw this picture of me in my bridesmaid dress ( my sister's wedding is June 25) I figured any improvement would be great!!!! It will be a few pounds/inches lost towards my first goal. I get really nervous before taking progress pictures, so don't mind my crazy faces:grumble: It is crazy that the first place the weight comes off for me is in my chest and around my arms! There is a little difference, but I am proud of what I have achieved thus far!:drinker: Running on the elliptical is NOT easy. I went from a level 1 up to a 3 for 30 minutes, I usually do this 5 days a week. I would like to do some more toning, but I am exhausted after this workout, so I am taking it one day at a time!!!!

1st Picture- 257 lbs
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp86/yankeefamily05/IMG_3686.jpg
And I always forget how to put pictures on this thing, so if someone could remind me, I would :heart: you!

2nd Picture- 243 lbs
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp86/yankeefamily05/IMG_3716.jpg

Replies

• sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Looking great!!
  • jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Wow nice work!! You can definitely see a difference!! =0) Keep up the great work!
  • Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Some of you may know that I have been on and off this bus for a year. I start up and quit. I got a spark in my butt when I saw this picture of me in my bridesmaid dress ( my sister's wedding is June 25) I figured any improvement would be great!!!! It will be a few pounds/inches lost towards my first goal. I get really nervous before taking progress pictures, so don't mind my crazy faces:grumble: It is crazy that the first place the weight comes off for me is in my chest and around my arms! There is a little difference, but I am proud of what I have achieved thus far!:drinker: Running on the elliptical is NOT easy. I went from a level 1 up to a 3 for 30 minutes, I usually do this 5 days a week. I would like to do some more toning, but I am exhausted after this workout, so I am taking it one day at a time!!!!

1st Picture- 257 lbs
    IMG_3686.jpg
    And I always forget how to put pictures on this thing, so if someone could remind me, I would :heart: you!

2nd Picture- 243 lbs
    IMG_3716.jpg
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can really see the difference. Congratulations!
  • kaylemartin
    kaylemartin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Wow, huge difference - you look great!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options

1st Picture- 257 lbs
    IMG_3686.jpg

2nd Picture- 243 lbs
    IMG_3716.jpg

Put img and /img around the link surrounding the img and /img with square brackets.

Quite the change.
  • biwinner
    biwinner Posts: 18
    Options
    Wow, you already look much healthier. well done! :)
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    Thanks guys:flowerforyou: !!!! The dress is actually very loose on the top:) Makes me nervous, I can only go down 3 sizes! If I go down anymore it can't be altered correctly.
  • liberty741
    liberty741 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    That is just wonderful, good for you! I also have a wedding on June 25th and am trying to drop some pounds quickly! :-) Feel free to friend me! Good luck!
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    congrats!
  • paloma1182
    paloma1182 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    EEEE i cant wait to check this out when i get home- i cant view photobucket at work (hates my job) buuut i love before and after pics! i cant wait to see them! :)

congrats on the weight loss!!
  • knmiller4life
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!!
  • Windi38
    Windi38 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! At this rate, you are going to not fit that dress at all by June 25th! :)
  • Jessadoo
    Jessadoo Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks guys:flowerforyou: !!!! The dress is actually very loose on the top:) Makes me nervous, I can only go down 3 sizes! If I go down anymore it can't be altered correctly.

I think that's a GREAT problem to have ;)
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    You look great, good job!
  • jpeterburs88
    jpeterburs88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    wow! what a difference! congratulations and keep it up!!!
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: WOW! thats awesome! you can see a pretty big difference
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Great job!! And I have to wear that same dress for my friends wedding this year! haha
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    congrats:smile:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! You look so good.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!