This is what the elliptical will do in 5 weeks.

Options

Replies

• WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Holy crap...You soooo totally rock! You look amazing! Great job!
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    Awesome!! You are beautiful in both pictures but you can really see a difference in the second! Nice work!
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Great work! You can also really tell a difference in your face! Good for you. :flowerforyou:
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow! such a fabulous job! Keep up the great work!
  • aristel
    aristel Posts: 110
    Options
    I love the elliptical machine, is a good low impact cardio and very complete exercise for the entire body. You look great, keep up the good work
  • aekriebs
    aekriebs Posts: 45
    Options
    What a difference! You look amazing and that cut/color is beautiful on you! Great job on your hard work - now you can celebrate more than just a wedding on June 25th - you can celebrate you, too!
  • ReadySara
    ReadySara Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    what speed are you going on the elliptical? I do the same thing but I run from anywhere from 4/6.5 speed on the elliptical for no more then 20min 5/6 days a week. Girl I must be doing something wrong, because am no where looking/losing weight like you.
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    what speed are you going on the elliptical? I do the same thing but I run from anywhere from 4/6.5 speed on the elliptical for no more then 20min 5/6 days a week. Girl I must be doing something wrong, because am no where looking/losing weight like you.

I started off just like you! The last 2 weeks, I have been doing sprints up to 10.0. It is really really hard. But it burns off alot of steam!!! But I aim for 3 miles, 400 calorie burn each 30 minute session! Just push yourself. It will work:)
  • kaizen31
    kaizen31 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Visible success! That's wonderful. :D
  • ReadySara
    ReadySara Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I started off just like you! The last 2 weeks, I have been doing sprints up to 10.0. It is really really hard. But it burns off alot of steam!!! But I aim for 3 miles, 400 calorie burn each 30 minute session! Just push yourself. It will work:)
    [/quote]

WoW that's alot of work, I give you mad props girl. I don't think I can make it to 10 that's pushing it too far with me....lol maybe someday I will get there.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    wow great job! your hard work paid off big time! this makes me really wish i had an elliptical because i've been exercising 6-7 days per week for 3 months and haven't had the same success....
  • nicolenoel
    nicolenoel Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    WOW! Way to go Tam! I AM SOOO PROUD OF YOU!!! :bigsmile:
  • spoiltrotten1
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the hard work!!
  • bugabaer
    bugabaer Posts: 15
    Options
    congrats on your success! I am also in a wedding that weekend. Unfortunately I have no scales at home, but when I get off work I will buy me one. then I can start keeping track of my weight. And feel free to friend me as well. We're all up against the same wedding deadline :o)
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    great job... there is definitely a difference in how you look and how the dress looks on you! Keep up the great work!
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Big difference! Is the dress able to be altered by June? it isn't going to fit!
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    Big difference! Is the dress able to be altered by June? it isn't going to fit!

My sister's fiance's aunt will be doing it June 12th:)
  • hypergrl
    hypergrl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Looking great and thanks for the pictures...some of us need to "see" proof that it works. :)
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I'm going to be getting my butt on an elliptical now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!