This is what the elliptical will do in 5 weeks.

Options

Replies

• Angela_MA
    Angela_MA Posts: 260
    Options
    great work and you look fantastic!!! Love the color of the dress too! :)
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!

So in seeing your dress....prompted me to write this message. Looks like one of the david's bridal Kelly green dresses...and if not then just ignore. I was supposed to be in a wedding last summer with Kelly green David's bridesmaid dresses. Wedding didn't happen so i'm stuck w/ this $100 buck green dress, no returns. If anyone in your wedding hasn't gotten their dress, and you can choose your own style, I'm happy to cut a deal. My style has been discontinued, but its similar to this( no bow in the front):

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Short-Satin-Strapless-Dress-with-Satin-Bow-83997_Bridal-Party-Bridesmaids-Short-Bridesmaid-Dresses

Size: 10.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Looking good!!!
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful in both pictures, but yes, I can really really see a big difference in them! Good job!
    You are an inspiration to me.
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Thank you do much for posting this and being brave enough to share pictures! You are so strong and so beautiful! Good luck on the rest of your journey :)
  • fadness1
    fadness1 Posts: 5
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! 30 minutes, wow!
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    your face looks much younger and the dress fits much nice over yur hips -well done!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Major difference! You look great!!
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!! I really needed all of the positive comments!!! I can't wait to post the next picture of me in this dress!! I have about 6 weeks to go:)
  • redhead91
    redhead91 Posts: 251
    Options
    Just thought I'd bump this since someone just posted an article saying the elliptical won't slim you :) You look sooo good!!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome!
  • createdbyGod
    Options
    OMG, I wore almost the same dress but in blue to my cousin's wedding last year. I looked like a sausage:-( you are a great inspiration to me. well done.You look great. the dress fits so nicely on you nw.
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    Just thought I'd bump this since someone just posted an article saying the elliptical won't slim you :) You look sooo good!!

Do you have a link to it? I would love to know the reasoning behind that LOL!!!!! The elliptical is the only thing I do exercise wise. Besides taking maybe one walk a week:)
  • lauralhicks
    lauralhicks Posts: 168
    Options
    You've done great, there is a significant change!
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    4 weeks til the wedding! Tried the dress on again. The zipper in the back is OVERLAPPING! Success! I figure I have 2 more weeks. I will have updated photos tonight!
  • Restlessme
    Restlessme Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Wonderful improvement!
    Makes me want to buy an elliptical for sure now. :)
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    Wonderful improvement!
    Makes me want to buy an elliptical for sure now. :)

I LOVE my elliptical!!!! It is NOT an easy workout by any means, but you get your burn and the results along with it!!!!
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    i can do 80 min. on the elliptical....on various speeds and elevations.....whoever says the elliptical doesn't work needs to speak with me...hehe....it does work.....
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    i can do 80 min. on the elliptical....on various speeds and elevations.....whoever says the elliptical doesn't work needs to speak with me...hehe....it does work.....

Sure does!!! I am up to 31 minutes and level 4. I could do more, but with a toddler....it sure is hard:)
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! You can really see a difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!