"Hot" celebrities that you find unattractive

Options
Karleyyy
Karleyyy Posts: 857
For me, it's Robert Pattinson. No way Jose, I wouldn't touch him with a 100 foot pole. Also Angelina Jolie.. and Brad Pitt is only attractive sometimes! Fight Club for instance..;]

Replies

• DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    I dont think Brad Pitt is hott ever. He always looks like goldilocks.
  • iheartralphie
    iheartralphie Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I agree, Robert Pattinson is NASTY!!!! His face is just so ugly!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Robert Pattinson...no way me either.

Brad Pitt was only cute when he was like 20 or so...now...pretty much old news...sorry Brad!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Yeah Pattison does NOTHING for me at all!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I agree, Robert Pattinson is NASTY!!!! His face is just so ugly!

Angelina Jolie..... Not that into her. I think Tina Fey is hotter than her! lol
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I think a lot of people feel the same way about Robert Pattinson...but I LOVE him. I would eat him up!! *nom nom*

I don't like Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie or Megan Fox.

I'm trying to think of some guys that I don't like but it's difficult. lol
  • pixiepandora
    Options
    Completely agree with you guys about Robert Pattinson.... I never really noticed how strange looking he is until i saw the trailer for 'Water for Elephants' or whatever it is.... xx
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    George Clooney & Hugh Jackman. I think they're ridiculously attractive, handsome men, but they don't get me oogly.

And Zac Efron, aside from being way too young for me, is just WAY too pretty for a guy.
  • Jessaamine
    Jessaamine Posts: 111
    Options
    Can't stand to look at Nick Cage or Daniel Craig. Cage always has his mouth open. ALWAYS.
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    For me, it's Robert Pattinson. No way Jose, I wouldn't touch him with a 100 foot pole. Also Angelina Jolie.. and Brad Pitt is only attractive sometimes! Fight Club for instance..;]

What did it for me for Robert Pattinson.....in the second movie......they have all those ripped tanned werewolves shirtless the ENTIRE movie....and then stupidly someone had the idea......"hey! Let's get the pasty white vampire take his shirt off at the end of the movie...great idea!!" UMMMM NO!! I know that he took his shirt off so he could "reveal" himself sparkling and all that, but REALLY....did you have to do that to us........I never thought he was the most attractive man, but that ruined him even more....
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Robert Pattinson is NASTY and jennifer Lopez
  • cccathyyy
    cccathyyy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Paris Hilton
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Cameron Diaz.
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with Robert Pattinson. I can't picture him any other way than all pale, skinny and sparkly. Ick.
  • Carolynsb3
    Carolynsb3 Posts: 12
    Options
    Maybe Robert P would be attractive if he didn't always have that stupid scowl on his face. LOL I never did get the fuss about Pamela Anderson. I thought she was kind of scary. Yikes!
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Julia Roberts = not a pretty woman
  • Rachaely
    Rachaely Posts: 113
    Options
    Definitely agree on Robert Pattinson also! Can't agree on Angelina Jolie though - love her AND Brad Pitt! I do think Tom Cruise is nasty though!
  • Rachaely
    Rachaely Posts: 113
    Options
    Julia Roberts = not a pretty woman

Also agreed!
  • Nataliethin81
    Nataliethin81 Posts: 315
    Options
    I agree with Brad Pitt. Never thought he was attractive.
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    rosie o'donnell