• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    maggie gyllenhaal is so not attractive the same goes for Jake
    Usher ick
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Sarah Jessica Parker has a fug mug. Seriously.
    Angelina
    Britney
    Fugly, I mean Fergie
    Anyone that looks like they need a hamburger.
    I also think Christina Aguilera is ugly.
    Hilary Swank
    Megan Fox

Zac Efron
    Shia LeBouf(?)
    Nick Cage
    Brad Pitt
    Ben Affleck
    Matt Damon

I love Matt Damon in the Bourne series, and Shia in Eagle Eye... I also agree that normally Christina is not attractive, I don't like her make-up. But in my new favorite movie, Burlesque, she is a hottie.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    all the women justin timberlake has dated.....
  • Karleyyy
    Options
    all the women justin timberlake has dated.....

Hahaha!
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I'm not gonna lie... I had google Robert Pattison... did know who he was! haha... I guess that's a good thing?

Yay for you!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    justin timberlake is not that hot either
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Big negative on Fergie!

I agree!! Fergie has man face!!
  • marci355
    marci355 Posts: 292
    Options
    I absolutely loathe Angelina Jolie. She stole someone's husband and in my eyes she's fugly, just cause of that! What a snake.....
  • marci355
    marci355 Posts: 292
    Options
    I'm not gonna lie... I had google Robert Pattison... did know who he was! haha... I guess that's a good thing?

Yay for you!
    I agree! Who the heck is Robert Pattison? I'm an American and I don't even know who he is!!
  • Karleyyy
    Options

Yay for you!
    I agree! Who the heck is Robert Pattison? I'm an American and I don't even know who he is!!

10 points to Gryffindor!
  • bethrs
    Options
    justin timberlake is not that hot either

True- but I think he does have a sense of style. Maybe he's just dating in his league. ha ha.
  • aneumany
    aneumany Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I find several unattractive but here are a few that I just can't understand. I don't get America's fascination...

1. Ben Affleck
    2. George Clooney
    3. Vin Diesel

yuk, yuk and yuk!
    WHAT???!!! I would trade my husband in for Vin !!!! ( and I think he knows)

Although he would trade me in for Shania Twain and I just don't get that one!

LOL not if i have him first! haha VIn is my man!!! lol... my boyfriend actually looks like him sorta! too funny! maybe thats why im so attracted to his a** haha! and that voice! UGH! so deep and manly! looooooooooooooove him!!!!! wats not to love! LOL

shania is gorgeous! mine would trade me in for Jessica Biehl, like someone else said aside from her body i dont see the attraction LOL..
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options

Yay for you!
    Edward in the twilight movie- the vampire.
  • jase111
    jase111 Posts: 83
    Options
    Cameron Diaz, Olivia Munn and Drew Barrymore.
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    Cameron Diaz, Penelope Cruz , and Jessica Biel.

And also - Uma Thurman - even though I loved her in the Kill Bill movies - I've never found her to be very attractive.

They all have hot bodies though - I'll give them that.
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Sarah Jessica Parker has a fug mug. Seriously.
    Angelina
    Britney
    Fugly, I mean Fergie
    Anyone that looks like they need a hamburger.
    I also think Christina Aguilera is ugly.
    Hilary Swank
    Megan Fox

Zac Efron
    Shia LeBouf(?)
    Nick Cage
    Brad Pitt
    Ben Affleck
    Matt Damon
    *GASP* I LOVE Shia! I watch the movies he is in ONLY because of him!
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options

Yay for you!

10 points to Gryffindor!

HAHAHA! 10 Points for Gryffindor! Lol He looked better in the HP movies than he could ever dream of in Twilight. The werewolves could kick his *kitten* on the sexy scale any day!
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm not gonna lie... I had google Robert Pattison... didnt know who he was! haha... I guess that's a good thing?

Yay for you!

10 points to Gryffindor!

HAHAHA! 10 Points for Gryffindor! Lol He looked better in the HP movies than he could ever dream of in Twilight. The werewolves could kick his *kitten* on the sexy scale any day!

Damnit... I had to Google Gryffindor also! hahaha
    Apparently I don't watch tv or movies enough, I'm so out of the loop.... Stupid Pop culture!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Well i for one think Jessica Alba is pretty!

But bleh Brit Spears
    Anne Hathaway
    Scarlett johansson
  • bethrs
    Options
    My SO and I argue over the Anne Hathaway. I think at times she is adorable and at others she looks so strange- like the Chessire Cat or something. It all depends on the make up and lighting with that one.

However, JEK717- I've been a fan of the Ryan Reynolds since his Van Wilder days. Never disappoints- well maybe in the beginning of Just Friends- but he still looked cuddly cute.

*BTW- did anyone catch Kristen Chenoweth on Glee this week- what happened to her? She used to be a doll. Loved her in Pushing Daisies (admittedly less than I loved Chuck but still)....