"Hot" celebrities that you find unattractive

Options

Replies

• skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Ha! This reminds me of the episode of "The Office" when they debated whether Hilary Swank was hot or not.

My picks for fugly are Cameron Diaz and Renee Zellwegger... dropped as babies...... on their faces....
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Julia Roberts = not a pretty woman

Also agreed!
    Also agree with that assessment!
  • Bigmomma0u812
    Bigmomma0u812 Posts: 118
    Options
    I find several unattractive but here are a few that I just can't understand. I don't get America's fascination...

1. Ben Affleck
    2. George Clooney
    3. Vin Diesel

yuk, yuk and yuk!
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I agree, Robert Pattinson is NASTY!!!! His face is just so ugly!
    he looked better as cedric diggery! HP all the way! lol
  • carlfry
    carlfry Posts: 62
    Options
    I agree about Jessica Alba.. there is nothing attractive about her to me (maybe because I'm a girl? lol). But I do love me some Johnny Depp.. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    Angelina Jolie...ewwwwwww
    Brad Pitt...no, thanks
  • minmatt
    minmatt Posts: 62
    Options
    rosie o'donnell

umm... i didnt know rosie o'donnell was considered "hot" in the first place :) lol
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    yea not all that into Angelina.

Nicki Minaj
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I have to agree with Robert Pattinson. I can't picture him any other way than all pale, skinny and sparkly. Ick.

I refuse to watch any twilight movie ever, because Edward was suppose to be ridiculously handsome.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Okay, sorry, I think Pattinson is hot......but Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Anniston, Kate Moss, Renee Zielw..whatever it i....s all uggg!!

I also don't think David Beckin whatever...married to Posh is "the sexiest man alive....." I don't think so!!!

Hot= Ryan Reynolds, boys from Supernatural, Desmond Harrington, Paul Walker, Ryan Gosling

Pretties= Kate Winslet, Jennifer Lopez, Katherine Heigl, ......
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    rosie o'donnell

WHAT???? How can you not find Rosie Hot??? She is smokin man!!
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Angelina Jolie..... Not that into her. I think Tina Fey is hotter than her! lol

SO TRUE!
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Okay, sorry, I think Pattinson is hot......but Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Anniston, Kate Moss, Renee Zielw..whatever it i....s all uggg!!

I also don't think David Beckin whatever...married to Posh is "the sexiest man alive....." I don't think so!!!

Hot= Ryan Reynolds, boys from Supernatural, Desmond Harrington, Paul Walker, Ryan Gosling

Pretties= Kate Winslet, Jennifer Lopez, Katherine Heigl, ......

I disagree on David Beckham...he's totally sexy! To me. :P
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Big negative on Fergie!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Glenn Close.
    Victoria Beckham.
    Paris Hilton.
    Britney Spears.
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Omigosh- I thought I was the only one! I can't stand Patinson or Cameron Diaz. Blech!

I also think that though she is in fab. shape I just don't get the fuss over Jessica Biel. (JT finally figured out he can do better!)

I guess I have weird tastes though- always a fan of the young Ethan Hawke, Ed Norton,....total crush on Winona Rider and Natalie Portman and I know they aren't everyone's bag. Eye of the Beholder I suppose...
  • mbowman323
    mbowman323 Posts: 216
    Options
    Sarah Jessica Parker not pretty and kristen stewart. Also agree with Robert Pattinson and Alec Baldwin
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    Men:
    Jake Gyllenhall
    Ryan Phillippe
    Zac Efron

Women:
    Scarlett Johansson
    Eve Mendes
    Megan Fox
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Brett Michaels (just eww) I think he is just weird looking and he is so stuck on himself with an over inflated ego that is digusting
    If he could clone himself he would find the wo-man of his rock of love dreams and finally propose and get married! :tongue:
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Big negative on Fergie!

something distinctly masculine and well...Fake about this one.