catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    my favourite is BMT on 6 inch wheat

grilled cheese
    lettuce
    tomatoes
    cucumber
    onion
    and lots and lots and lots of gherkin, Yup, i'm the freak that ate the gherkins of everyones macdonalds burger...was the best thing on their menu!

oh and southwest sauce

They were a once a year treat before trying to lose weight and will be my celebratory meal! With extra gherkins!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    6 in on herb and cheese bread
    tuna
    lettuce
    tomato
    onion
    green pepper
    pickles
    mayo
    salt & pepper
  • gtm124
    gtm124 Posts: 179
    Options
    I am working at subway right now while I job search, and before working here the oven roasted chicken was my favorite, until I saw the package it came in, and it has a longer ingredients list with many unrecognizable ingredients, its made with chicken, but not actually chicken, eeeek. also, the wheat breads are not whole grain, just fyi, they are highly processed, putting 9 grain in the name makes people thing that its wholesome, even if each and every one of those grains is processed within an inch of its life.
    The flatbread is tasty, but higher in fat, I get the wheat bread, and pick out most of the interior portion of the bread, then put in turkey and roast beef, a big handful of spinach, douple tomatoes, double green peppers and onions, cukes, and olives, I drizzle a little light mayo and some oregano and pepper and am only able to force it closed because I picked out most of the bread on the inside. yum.

:noway: Just lost my appetite for the chicken.
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Years ago I used to get the kid sized sandwich with Roast Beef, mayo and pickles. It was then that I discovered mayo. I have never eaten Miricle Whip again. Tastes like sugar.
  • skypie23
    skypie23 Posts: 38
    Options
    I used to get a 6 inch BMT on honey oat, with cheese and toasted, and every salad except tomatoes-they take up too much room!) salad here is iceburg lettuce, red onion, gherkins (pickles), jalapeno, cucumber and black olives. And I'd have mayo as my sauce.

Now I get a turkey salad bowl with no cheese! unbelievably low calorie meal.
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    6 in chicken breast on whole grain with tons of veg no sauce or oil.
    YUM!!
  • xxjacqueline
    xxjacqueline Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Veggie on wheat bread. All the veggies and some olive oil.
  • vaughny
    vaughny Posts: 145
    Options
    orchard chicken salad with lettuce, tomato and a strip of honey mustard, i am a lil jealous about the avacado and english cheese I don't have that around my town
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    6 inch wheat bread
    Tuna mayo (I skip this bit now...don't need the horrendous calorie count - veggie delite)
    Lettuce, pickle, jalapeno, olives, red onion
    Low fat BBQ sauce

Yum. Yeah the salt is higher than at home and it's not exactly low carb but it is actually the healthiest lunch I can get within 5 minutes of college for under £5. It's only £2 for veggie delite which is cheaper than anything the canteen serves, and also has more veg. I do love a good subway, and it's a ton more filling than McD's. Only problem is, my local one is attached to a Ben and Jerry's shop. So I only go when my willpower is high.
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Veggie on wheat bread. All the veggies and some olive oil.

Just had that except on Italian.
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    6" oven roasted chicken breast on flatbread w/ pepperjack cheese toasted w/ spinach, banana peppers, bell peppers, jalapenos, pickles, oil, & vinegar. I used to get ranch & chipotle sauce too, but stopped that..too many calories!
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    mines a mini sub (4 ") :
    9 grain wheat bread
    turkey breast
    shredded cheese
    toasted
    all the veggies (except jalapeno and cucumbers)
    honey mustard dressing (fat fee)
    pepper

Only comes to around 250 calories!!!
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I love a 6 inch wheat

turkey breast
    pepperjack cheese
    spinach
    sweet onion sauce

Toasted and I'm in heaven :D
  • smareeh
    smareeh Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Love the new orchard chicken salad with tomato, cucumber, green pepper, spinach on wheat. YUMMM
  • Lpfeifer419
    Lpfeifer419 Posts: 82
    Options
    Since Subway is such a rare treat for me, I will go all out when I do go.

Footlong on Italian
    No cheese
    Oven Roasted Chicken-Toasted
    Lettuce
    Onion
    Tomato
    Green peppers
    Black Olives
    Banana Peppers
    Light Mayo

Yum!
  • Lewzy
    Lewzy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    6" toasted wheat Subway Melt... yummy! Ham, turkey, chicken, bacon and cheese. I have it with bbq sauce and usually a packet of chilli doritos. Back in my early days of losing weight, this would be my treat meal once a week!
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    i get either:

6" chicken breast with provolone, lettuce, tomato, a bit of light mayo, and onions/pickles.

OR

footlong veggie with provolone, all veggies minus banana peppers and olives, and oil/vinegar.

i usually get apples and some Baked Lays too.
  • SoUnaware
    SoUnaware Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    :D I LOVE this question!
    Veggie delite on whole wheat, not toasted.
    Avocado
    Lettuce
    Spinach
    Olives
    Banana peppers
    Onions
    Pickles