You're on death row. What's your last meal request?

Options
taso42_DELETED
taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
Inspired by a friend's facebook post this morning.... If you were on death row, what would your last meal request be?

The first thing that popped into my head is my mom's pastichio (which is a Greek dish kind of similar to lasagna).
In 2nd place would be a _properly_ prepared and cooked neapolitan pizza (such as from Luzzo's in NYC) followed by a pint of Russian imperial stout.
3rd place, a whopper with cheese combo meal. Eff it, let's go large on that. (and I guess this is the most feasible one)

Replies

• GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Never ending pasta bowl..... :wink:

or a Porterhouse, extra rare. Steak fries, sweet corn on the cob and a 12 pack of Guinness
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Aniston
  • mbowman323
    mbowman323 Posts: 216
    Options
    A greek salad from nikko nikko's ( real greek food)
    My dad's steak
    and my grandma's homemade apple pie with vanilla blue bell ice cream
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    A t-day dinner
    Turkey with mashed potatoes and stuffing drowning in brown gravy
    A pumpkin pie with tons of redi-whip
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    :happy: Anything with bacon, guacamole, and a dessert. A cheesecake and a strawberry cake, and Long Island Ice Tea, or and a Midori Sour...I'm rambling.
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I'd start with an appetizer of Fajita burritos...

Follow that with and entree of pizza - loaded to the sky...

And end with a blondie, a brownie, and probably a cheesecake.
  • Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    mashed potatoes, steak, bread, mushrooms, and cake !
  • mbowman323
    mbowman323 Posts: 216
    Options
    Jennifer Aniston

lmao
  • Mommaof3Boys2011
    Options
    A large t-bone (only if it was made by my husband he grills the best) or a Gyro from this little place in Yorkville, IL that my mom took me to when we were in IL. the last time... omg sooooo good
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Endless king crab legs, raw oysters & boiled shrimp, red potatoes & sweet corn cobs.. and of course ICE COLD BEER.
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I LOVE pastichio....so good.

My last meal....my moms homemade frito pie, extra red chili, and my grams sweet rice.

and sopapillas.

:)
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    A big fat juicy burger and a plate of french fries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Godfather's large meat lover's pizza minus the bacon
    Little Caesar's crazy bread
    Chickfila cookies & cream milkshake
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Aniston

lmao!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    1. rib-eye cooked rare, eaten with hands
    2. a pan of brownies, still warm with rocky road ice cream all over that thing, lol
    3. the best gourmet pizza that can be found around, pepperoni, spinch, and feta cheese toppings, with an alfredo sauce in place of original pizza sauce.

AND I would beg for all of them in one meal, lol.
  • dawnkitchen
    dawnkitchen Posts: 161
    Options
    While eating Neapolitan style pizza at a family place called Sweet Basil, I told my boyfriend that if I was on death row that would be my last meal choice.
    Also, french fries and a thick chocolate milkshake and brownies. Oh, my, gosh, brownies. The warm, slightly gooey type with dark chocolate frosting. Mmm....
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Aniston

LMAO :laugh:
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Never ending pasta bowl..... :wink:
    Smart move! lol
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Fettucini Alfredo! And lots of cake! All kinds! Chocolate with chocolate frosting, yellow with chocolate frosting, yellow with cream cheese frosting, wedding cakes, cheese cakes from cheesecake factory!

And lots of appetizers! Anything with bacon, cheese, mushrooms, meatballs, any sauce! Just keep bringing little hors 'doeuvres!

The best part is I wouldn't have a stomachache after because I'd be dead! :laugh:
  • SpazEMcGee
    SpazEMcGee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Sad to think about....BUT if I could have one last meal it would HAVE to be...actually that's really hard. It's kind of a tie....either my dad's perfectly seasoned steak with sauteed mushrooms and a baked potato....or perfectly prepared mushroom and cheese stuffed raviolis...more than likely from Olive Garden unless there's a better place... mmmmmmmm... :d NOM NOM NOM!!!