You're on death row. What's your last meal request?

Options

Replies

• anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I would ask for human flesh.

Just to see the panic that it would throw them into. :laugh:

damn someone beat me to it lol

FUUUUUU!!!! I was gonna say the same damn thing! But it has to be cooked right. And I won't eat the organ meat. Hell, let me do the butchering. I'm already on Death Row, I'm sure I ended up there for a reason. Hahaha.
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    A bottle of Patron and a shot glass.... :drinker:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I would ask for human flesh.

Just to see the panic that it would throw them into. :laugh:

damn someone beat me to it lol

FUUUUUU!!!! I was gonna say the same damn thing! But it has to be cooked right. And I won't eat the organ meat. Hell, let me do the butchering. I'm already on Death Row, I'm sure I ended up there for a reason. Hahaha.
    bellylaugh.gif
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Never ending pasta bowl..... :wink:

That's my usual answer. :laugh:

In that case... all you can eat 24 hour Chinese buffet. I'll eat Sushi until I'm physically and mentally ready to die. It could take a very, VERY long time.
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    An all you can eat buffet... in a foreign country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the U.S. :laugh:
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    20oz Ribeye steak, loaded baked potato, large chef salad witha bucket of ranch and a bucket of blue cheese, hot dog all the way, cheeseburger all the way, and a NC chopped BBQ plate with red slaw. I'm gonna do my best to kill myself eating before they put that needle in my arm.
  • ej_xo
    ej_xo Posts: 75
    Options
    PEANUT BUTTER AND RASPBERRY JAM ON WARM SOFT FRESH BREAD!
    All melting and gooey and yummy and deliishhh

And CHOCOLATE AND CAKE AND ICECREAM :happy:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I would have:

My dad's shrimp and grits
    Mac and cheese from Chef Pointe Cafe in Fort Worth, TX (the only mac and cheese I have ever liked)
    A slice of NY style pepperoni pizza
    and several chocolate martinis
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Hard to choose. Eesh. To start:

A freshly baked baguette spread with a nice chunky country pate, dijon and sliced cornichons.
    One single slice of anchovy topped pizza from a little backstreet pizzeria in Milan. The thinnest of thin crusts.
    Gin. Plenty of it.

A few, fat Maryland steamed blues with heaps of Old Bay piled on top.
    A piping hot ear of Silver Queen corn slathered with butter, salt and pepper.
    With a Natty Boh chaser.

A few dark chocolate macarons with a square of Neuhaus dark chocolate.
    Couple pieces of chocolate bundt cake from Confisserie Sprungli.
    Vast refills of Mumms Champagne.
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    Boeuf Bourguignon - From La Concorde in Dijon - no exceptions.

The Tira Misu I had on my honeymoon cruise to Mexico (no other recipe has even compared)

A bottle of the wine I drank in France (I can't remember the name)

And if I have room (which I won't)- a Kebap from Mister Kebap or Dersim Kebap in Dijon FR
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    My first thought is fillet minon and lobster tails. Then I desided as long as they're going to kill me I would loooove a huge bowl of guacamole and chips. As long as they put me down before the god awful pain hits, from my avacado allergy. I would wash it down with some frozen strawberry daqueris. Followed by a butterscotch sundae made with ginger ice cream with lots of nuts.:happy:
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    A nice salad with a low sodium, low carb dressing.

Then followed by a slab of baby back ribs, 5 cheese baked macaroni, buttermilk rolls, 2 bottles of New Castle Brown Ale, and a triple chocolate cake with cookies and cream ice cream

awesome
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    An all you can eat buffet... in a foreign country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the U.S. :laugh:

AMEN =P
  • PirateJenny
    PirateJenny Posts: 233
    Options
    1. (my) Perfect vodka martinis (fill glass with ice, pour in vermouth, swish and toss, fill with shaken chilled vodka, one cocktail onion and one extra large vermouth cured olive). This needs to go with high quality bar food. Crispy vidalia onion rings with some decadent fire roasted red pepper garlic aioli, fried jalapeno cheese curds, garlic herb roasted nuts and popcorn, bruschetta dripping with good olive oil and redolent of fresh tomatoes and basil. This I want to eat in a bar in Portland with my best friend Steve.

2. Crusty rustic bread, the highest fat content soft buttery cheese available, a small wedge of Stilton or other stinky blue, a ramekin of fresh honey with comb, some spicy arugula or other strong tasting greens and a crisp green pear. For this I might switch to wine. This outdoors in Washington with my mom.

3. Potato and green pea samosa, eggplant baigan bharta, spicy malai kofta, basmati rice, garlic naan and tons of mint chutney and cucumber raita from Bombay in San Diego. This needs to go with an icy 22 ounce Indian beer. This spread on the living room floor with my sweetie. (At any point this could be swapped out with Vietnamese, Ethiopian, Thai, Moroccan, or other type of food, I am just really craving Indian today)

4. I might need to barf to make room at this point.

5. Mexican food bonanza in San Diego. My favorite potato rolled tacos smothered with fresh avocado and crema. shiitake mushroom burrito with extra cilantro and onions topped with fresh enchilada sauce. Fresh chips and salsa with "queso blanco". Tons of hot sauce and hot carrots. Lots of frosty Negra Modelo and shots of tequila and lime wedges. This with my friend Paul, who would also bring some pot (cause he always has it).

6. I should really stop this, can you tell I am a foodie?

7. I don't have a sweet tooth so just some fresh picked raspberries and "donut" peaches.

8. A cigarette. I quit a long time ago, but what the hell? Chesterfield King, straight, no filter and a box of wooden matches.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    the biggest, giantest mound of crab rangoons and chicken fingers ever from a chinese food restaurant.

wait, what did I do to get on death row? Now I'm paranoid.
  • LauraSchaller
    LauraSchaller Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Bacon wrapped filet mignon, my mom's cheesy potato casserole dish, sweet corn on the cob, chicken wings (with a lot of ranch & bleu cheese), some curly fries (it's my last meal, I'm not counting carbs), some hawaiian sweet bread... moose tracks ice cream in a waffle cone.

Jim Beam & Sprite
    Glass of Wine
    Beer...

They didn't say there was a limit.... hahahaha!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    A couple large slices of Brooklyn pizza with pepperoni and onions and a roast beef, bacon, and mozz wrap from w/e deli I went to near the boardwalk on Staten Island.

A slice of Lous and a slice of Ginos stuffed pizza ....Lous pepperoni, Ginos sausage and fresh garlic. With fried ravioli from Pizza by Alex.

A chili cheese dog and a cheesy beef with fries from Susies.

A huuuuuge bowl of Golden Noodle Soup from Lai Thai with Beef Pad Thai and like 8 orders of Crab Rangoon.

so uhhhh one of those ideas. Yea.
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    A big bowl of mac and cheese, neopolitan ice cream, cheese cake, any kind of super moist cake with a creem cheese icing, pizza with ranch dressing, pretzle dogs, my moms friends 4 layer desert (crush, cream cheese/powder sugar mix, pudding, whipped cream) chocolate (milk or white), and garlic and herb mashed potatoes.

NOW IM HUNGRY!
  • LauraSchaller
    LauraSchaller Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Oh crap.

Chicken Nachos with White Cheese Sauce (any El Vaquero fans?!)

and a Sangria Margarita.

That is all :)
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Anything that would take a really looonnngggg time to eat. Say a whole pig roast, a couple of gallons of potato salad, a gallon of coleslaw, and three apple pies with a gallom of ice cream should finish it off nicely. Oh, and a tooth pick.