You're on death row. What's your last meal request?

Options

Replies

• tambink
    tambink Posts: 349
    Options
    Ok I would want my hubby's wonderful grilled steak on the grill and mash potatoes, Pizza, Fish sandwich from McDonalds
    and cheesecake and a ton of ice cream. OMG I couldnt eat that now if I was on death row lol. :frown:
  • tambink
    tambink Posts: 349
    Options
    And oh I forgot one more thing Wine and my SEX on the Beach drinks and any other drink lol
  • Taras630
    Taras630 Posts: 85
    Options
    I'm from Florida and we have a place called the Texas cattle company. Went there for my husbands birthday and their steak dinner is the beet I ever had. Yep, I have that for my last meal and my birthday next month. ;)
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Jerk Pork - Rice n Peas
    Curry/stewed chicken or oxtail

Chicken Roti - Has to be spiced up.

I am having this tonight :smile:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    A pile of nachos, and the biggest bowl of peanut butter ice cream you've ever seen. And Shiner Bock to wash it down!
  • eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    ok im hungry now LOL... Um lets see

Country fried chicken steak (like from cracker barrel yumm)... mashed potatoes and mac and cheese...side of corn bread...and i would also like a milk shake with a brownie & chocolate chip cookies for desert...

Then bring out the rum and coke! .... if they dont kill me all the food and alcohol will LOL.
  • eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Anything that would take a really looonnngggg time to eat. Say a whole pig roast, a couple of gallons of potato salad, a gallon of coleslaw, and three apple pies with a gallom of ice cream should finish in off nicely. Oh, and a tooth pick.

LOL!
  • TonyaJ83
    TonyaJ83 Posts: 155
    Options
    Definitely food from the city of 10,000 Buddhas restaurant. Everything is vegan. I'd have sweet and sour protein balls, fried spring rolls, & chow mein.
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    A large chicago style pizza filled with pepperoni, green peppers, bacon, and sausage, washed down by a ton of chocolate martini's and raspberry white russians, with chocolate lava cake, moose tracks ice cream all covered in carmel sauce for dessert. ... Now I'm hungry! lol
  • Fertilegrounds5
    Options
    Surf and Turf Baby!
    Steak grilled Medium Well to perfection just enough to keep it juicy and not be red on the inside with grilled Maine Lobster Tail, Grilled Shrimp, and Salmon. I would like to have some grilled asparagus and onions seasoning with lemon, salt pepper and garlic. Let's see if I'm going out I want a baked potato wit e'rything butter, sour cream, salt and pepper. And for dessert Vanilla Bean and Tiramisu Cheesecake from TCF. And to drink (lol I don't drink) A Chocolate Martini.
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    All topped off with sex on the beach

the drink or the act :wink:

Whichever I could get away with :wink:
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    Nachos and homemade 7 layer dip, baked goat cheese and crustini, steak neptune, blue rare (asparagus, scallops and prawns with a bernaise sauce,) baked potato with sour cream, butter and bacon bits, lots of red wine and creme brulee for dessert

<<Had this (minus the 7 layer dip) on Tuesday for my birthday dinner.
  • Fertilegrounds5
    Options
    Just drown me in chocolate and peanut butter, kill 2 birds with one stone.:drinker: If I don't eat my way out at least....:laugh:
    LOL! LOL! LOL! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Fertilegrounds5
    Options
    I would ask for human flesh.

Just to see the panic that it would throw them into. :laugh:
    WOW! I was nervous for a sec. :frown: Now it is funny! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I would ask for human flesh.

Just to see the panic that it would throw them into. :laugh:

The prison guards would totally believe it if you just mentioned you were on a low carb diet.
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Endless king crab legs, raw oysters & boiled shrimp, red potatoes & sweet corn cobs.. and of course ICE COLD BEER.

I'll take my oysters fried... but other than that ^what she said!
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    and one mint.... WAFER THIN!

I got it Byn!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    MMMMMmmmmmmm ... Woop There It Is

steak.jpg
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member