Funny/Crazy Co-Workers

Options
13»

Replies

• mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Why thank ya... it's still quite jiggly, but at least I can see my feet now and man is it time to paint my toenails! :laugh: Wait were you talking about me? :embarassed:
    Are you trying to lose weight or be a supermodel? Keep up the good work girlie.

Oh Stop! :blushing: Not really... keep going....
    lol
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    The craziest/annoyingest people work in the cubicles on both sides of me!
    One can't stop singing, whistling or talking to himself for 2 seconds!:explode: :explode: :explode:
    The other one can't chew with his mouth closed and his food smacks when he eats, its GROSS:sick:
    And neither of them can hear that well, so they yell into their phones!:explode: :mad:

Thats my rant:sad:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    we have our own version of "the Office" here at work LMBO....

we have a Michael...we have a Dwight, a Toby, a Pammie, a Jim, an Angela...we got the whole crew and a few of us die hard fans enjoy the many antics....gee me goofin off at work....go figure??? But it does help to buffer the annoying qualities when we say things like..."sooo Michael" or "typical Angela!" guess if you're not a fan this is totally meaningless to you but really there are days when I laugh constantly....ah too bad today is not one of them!:ohwell:

Oh I do have an officemate who will turn around if I laugh or when I get off the phone...will say what was that all about.........:indifferent: .............boundaries people...BOUNDARIES!

as for my "JOB" at the pits....I love all my coworkers and captives!!!! :heart: :drinker:

hugs!
  • Newman4AU
    Options
    I manage a group of about 110 people - and we have MANY interesting people here (manufacturing site). I do have one employee who has an "imaginery" friend he brings to work every day. He has even called in sick , but told me not to worry about covering his job because "Charlie" would be in to work and could do the job just fine. I once asked him to go find a piece of equipment and bring to his area... he told me he was too busy, but take "Charlie" and show him where it was. WHAT DO YOU DO THEN?!!!! I just said come on Charlie and starting walking.....
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I manage a group of about 110 people - and we have MANY interesting people here (manufacturing site). I do have one employee who has an "imaginery" friend he brings to work every day. He has even called in sick , but told me not to worry about covering his job because "Charlie" would be in to work and could do the job just fine. I once asked him to go find a piece of equipment and bring to his area... he told me he was too busy, but take "Charlie" and show him where it was. WHAT DO YOU DO THEN?!!!! I just said come on Charlie and starting walking.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That is too funny!!!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

awwwww!!! that is really cute!!!:flowerforyou: ....you rock! :drinker: :laugh:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    we have a woman in the office who has a Work Comp claim every time she runs out of vacation time.

This time she called me while i was on vacation to ask how I got so much time off when I had my claim.

CUZ I WAS REALLY INJURED!! :angry:

I still dont think she quite gets it.
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Well, today was my first day. Everyone is very nice. Buuuuut...there is one girl whose office is a pit and I had to do some filing in there. There were old coffee cups with moldy liquid in them and piles of paper EVERYWHERE. Doesn't seem to bother her, she just kind of plods along...the moldy cups thing sort of bugged me. Ok, it REALLY bugged me.:sick:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    we have a woman in the office who has a Work Comp claim every time she runs out of vacation time.

This time she called me while i was on vacation to ask how I got so much time off when I had my claim.

CUZ I WAS REALLY INJURED!! :angry:

I still dont think she quite gets it.

That's a shame, isn't it? I took the job I have now because I wanted to help people, and it is rewarding most of the time. I never thought there would be so many people trying to somehow find a way to "cheat" the system, but there really are. It really gets to me sometimes.
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm...crazy co workers huh...I gotta work with the guy in the sparkely kilt!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: He also spends time in some pit somewhere working on DANCE routines???Just how bizzarrei s that???

Ezzie
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm...crazy co workers huh...I gotta work with the guy in the sparkely kilt!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: He also spends time in some pit somewhere working on DANCE routines???Just how bizzarrei s that???

Ezzie

What can I say? I'm a full service outfit, hehehehe.... :devil: