Is there something that you eat every single day?

Options

Replies

• shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    same oatmeal every morning...
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    An apple a day or two is a for sure thing. Also Greek yogurt pretty close to everyday. I shak'em up really good and then put them in the freezer upside down and take them to work and by snack time it's like soft serve ice cream. Good Stuff!
    Actually looking at my diary, Cheese pretty often too. I had a problem with dairy for the longest time, but after we went gluten free it disappeared like magic.
  • redhead91
    redhead91 Posts: 251
    Options
    Lately it's been celery every day with laughing cow cheese or hommus. I'm not a huge fan of peanut butter and I can eat sooo much of it and eat hardly any calories!
  • sushilicious
    Options
    I don't know what I'd do without meat *shudders*.
  • paulandrea
    paulandrea Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    greek yogurt and cofee everyday
  • msheldon88
    msheldon88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Golden Delicious Apple and a fiber one bar.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate and black sesame, since I found I was anaemic.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt, with honey and walnuts. I eat it everyday after I work out.
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Weetabix for breakfast just about everyday!
    Yogurt (love the Greek any which way it comes!)
    Banana - sometimes two!!!

I love peanut butter but have been avoiding it because a) I thought it was really fattening and b) I thought you could only eat it on toast! Could someone please tell me how else I could eat it (who said with bananas?? how do you do that???? and in a smoothie?? Are you sure?? I'd love some suggestions!

I have PB in my banana smoothies, with milk, and a few ice cubes, blended til it's like a thickshake! Even better, just freeze the bananas, and omit the ice cubes! Yummo!
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Multi grain bread (usually a multi grain bagel). Coffee 2 cups. Usually peanut butter. And, water, naturally.
  • modernmom70
    modernmom70 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Carrots and Cauliflower dipped in Hummus.
    Greek Yogurt, blueberry, mango and papaya smoothie.
    Cucumbers
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Options
    Gotta have my coffee with hazelnut creamer everyday! But I also try to eat a banana everyday too. The only time I don't is if I ran out n need to make a trip to the store =)
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Tea, apples, milk and psyllium powder.
  • vaguelovememos
    Options
    Chocolate - I can't help myself. :P
  • MalyMal
    MalyMal Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I almost always havea yogurt and apple :)
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    It was fresh blackberries now I've switched to Kashi Go Lean blueberry waffles. Oh, and Kellogg's Special K Strawberry Crisps.
  • jbond80
    jbond80 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I eat yogourt everyday, and most days a english muffin. =) boring. lol
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter - on a banana, a piece of toast, or even by itself. I know this isn't the best but sometimes if I'm in a hurry and don't have time to get anything else to eat I'll eat just a spoonful of peanut butter for breakfast.. lol but it helps me last until lunch time!

I also have chocolate milk most days of the week... I have to have my chocolate, and I figure this is at least a little bit better in terms of calories than an entire chocolate bar.
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    1 hard boiled egg
    reduced sodium V-8 -- this is a mid-morning snack that love so much I have it every day.

My "veggie" bag: a ziploc sandwich bag containing one serving each of baby carrots, snow peas or sugar snap peas, grape tomatoes, and sliced zuchinni. All of them raw and crunchy. Great finger food while at work. I even take this bag with me when I head out on weekends.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I almost always have Breyer's black cherry fruit on the bottom yogurt. And coffee. I have two cups of coffee a day, no more, no less.