How Do You Like Me Now!?!?!

Options

Replies

• meshellw
    meshellw Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    We like!!! lol What a transformation!!! You look fabulous.... Its hard to believe how great it feels when you see the difference in your body and mind. I hope as I go through this journey I too can look back at the differences. Right now it seems so far away. I have to say ... you look truly amazing! You give us hope. Thanks for sharing your pictures. And congrats :)
  • simplysarahd
    Options
    WOW!! Amazing results! Your hard work and dedication sure paid off. Thank you for the inspiration.
  • Zurelily
    Zurelily Posts: 21
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing! Congrats!
  • LittleMrsMiller
    Options
    Nice to see a fellow Knight on here! Great work and keep it up!
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! =) you look GOOOOOOD!!!!
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing and what a journey to be on in this point in your life! I would love to read a blog by you because your very uplifting and motivating! Keep up the good work.
  • jagianotti
    jagianotti Posts: 18
    Options
    Excellent job! You are truly an inspiration....Makes me feel great knowing there is a younger generation like you out there. Go for the blogging.....if you have time, you may just be busy with all the ladies now!:smile:
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You should be so proud of all your accomplishments. You look great!
  • SparksFly460
    SparksFly460 Posts: 258
    Options
    Amazing AMAZING transformation....and an even more amazing journey you've taken. Self-discovery!

Congratulations and enjoy the life YOU have created and molded for yourself.
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    you don't even look like the same person to me. . . what a transformation!
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a change! You look AMAZING!!
  • Missy123556
    Missy123556 Posts: 80
    Options
    Sound like a broken record here, but you look AMAZING! I don't even know you but I am so proud of you, lol. Seriously, WOW!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    You are HOT!! Way to go.
  • lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Great inspiration, thanks
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. UCF represent!
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. UCF represent!
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Updated blog pictures with more side by sides, please take a look, and don't forget to vote yes or no!

I'm working on a new blog and should have it out sometime today or tomorrow. Thanks everyone for you comments, it's inspiring and motivating me even more. thanks again!

Working on a Vlog... so it's taking a little longer guys... hopefully it'll be done soon! Thanks for all the support and motivation! I really appreciate it. Ya'll are awesome!
  • stella77
    stella77 Posts: 282
    Options
    UNBELIEVABLE!!!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for posting your story =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!