save
  • JoJo1953
    JoJo1953 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    sounds delicious!
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm sounds amazing!!! So gonna try this :)
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Bump! Going grocery shopping this weekend!
  • Finigan84
    Options
    Yum!!
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    tahnks will have to try this. Have made cake using pop in the microwave before, but never though to do it this way
  • Shirlann46
    Shirlann46 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    bump!!
  • klynn22091
    klynn22091 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    love it
  • momv5
    momv5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    makin these tonite let u know what i think thanks!
  • Hbc266
    Hbc266 Posts: 12
    Options
    bump!
  • krista896
    krista896 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    total bump.
  • kimhurt
    kimhurt Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • HBBrown78
    HBBrown78 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I cant have the soda because Im allergic to processed sugar but man this sounds good!
  • kaelawilliford
    Options
    Bump...sounds delicious!
  • LosingLadi
    LosingLadi Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the perfect solution for what I'll be having at a Birthday Party this week .. YaY!!

Thank you for sharing! =)
  • fitnessyeoja
    fitnessyeoja Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    bump
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,200 Member
    Options
    So many people have been asking for this recipe. Thought I'd post it!

Sugar Free "Diet" Cupcake Recipe:
    I bought the Pillsbury Devils Food Cake mix. It's Sugar free. 120 calories a serving (60 Calories per cupcake!), if you don't use eggs or oil. (package says the serving size is 1/12th of the package, and the box mix easily made 24 cupcakes. Just don't overfill the cups)

All you need is the dry mix, & 1 can of any flavored diet soda. I used Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper. AMAZING!...

Usually I use a Diet Cherry Coke, or a Diet Cream Soda, but The Dr. Pepper worked SO amazingly. Chocolate and Cherry just go together SO well.

Anyway, you just mix the dry mix, with the 1 can (not bottle! You only need 12 oz of liquid!) of Diet Soda. Mix it up really good, & bake for about 18 minutes at 325.

Make sure to use cupcake liners because sometimes the batter can stick, & that's NO good! The liners help a whole heck of a lot.

I bought a bag of frozen, no sugar added Dark Red Cherries. 250 calories in the whole bag. Dumped the bag into a bowl, added about 6-8 packets of splenda, and let it sit for atleast 4 hours. (I let mine sit overnight in the fridge, covered.) You want it to get liquidy, like syrup!

After you bake your cupcakes, let them cool. Use a knife (I used a small measuring spoon) to cut or spoon out the center, but not all the way to the bottom. Make it so the cupcake looks like a bowl. But be careful with the piece you are cutting off, because you're going to put it back on top, after.

Scoop 1-2 cherries w/ the juices it made with the splenda into the center. Place the piece of cupcake you cut out, back on top.

Dust the cupcakes with just a little powdered sugar, instead of frosting!

Super easy, and only about 65 calories in each cupcake! Guilt-free, and delicious!

Enjoy!

60 Calories for Dry Mix
    0 Calories for Diet Soda
    1 Calorie for dusting of Powdered Sugar
    4 Calories for Cherry
    0 Calories for Splenda

I made these a couple nights ago! They are sooo moist and taste amazing! Hubby even likes them!!! THANKS FOR SHARING!
  • MissB0949
    MissB0949 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!