Tuesday Mini Challenge!

Options
1235»

Replies

• psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    Done and done!! Wow, don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow. :)
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    250 done!!! I think I'm going to feel a little burn tomorrow which makes me happy! Feels like I haven't felt a good muscle burn in a month or so. Whether you accomplished the 250 squats or not, great job everyone! Squats are not exactly everyone's cup of tea.
  • suomynona62
    suomynona62 Posts: 18
    Options
    Ok, so an hour ago I was at 125, and I was going to call it a day. Then I thought, why not go do 50 more? So I did... then I came downstairs and wiped the kitchen counters and finished loading the dishwasher, and thought, I think I can go do 50 more. So i did.. then I brushed my teeth and thought, I only have 25 more to go... just knock them out! So anyway, they're done, though I think tomorrow morning's run is going to be a challenge of its own.
  • Nelly711
    Nelly711 Posts: 52
    Options
    Squats- 250- Completed
    Crunches-200- Completed....

My lesson for slacking on Monday!!!

Buuuuuttt, the important thing is I completed them!!!
  • Nelly711
    Options
    Law and Order: SVU and squats? Sounds like a date.

I did mine plus Yesterday's Crunches while watching the Biggest Loser!
  • Nelly711
    Options
    Here is an example of how to do a squat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0ksUOFUErc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

There are modified versions as well (such as against a wall (level 1) or with weights (leverl 3).

The goall is to do as many as you can and more than you ever have before. If this is your 1st week aim for 100, 2nd week 150 and 3rd week 200.

HAHA!!! I should of read farther, this is only my 2nd week.....I did 250 though!! Yay! I loved the way legs felt last week, sore, but a good sore!
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited I did all 250! I didn't think I could do all. So proud of myself!!
  • m12brown
    m12brown Posts: 51
    Options
    Done, had to break these up!
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Okay, apparently I didn't read something! I jumped in with both feet and my eyes closed! I just started and pushed my self through the full 250 squats!

\m/_ ROCK ON!! _\m/ I DID IT! :glasses:

I can still walk (so far)!! :bigsmile:
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Done! Now off to bed!
  • julesandrich
    julesandrich Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    At 70 now...not sure I will make the 250 before midnight. I will do a few more in a bit!
  • miatavixxen
    miatavixxen Posts: 373
    Options
    Whew - it is pacific time zone right? LOL 250 DONE! whew! now i'm wiped out post zumba. :D
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    got 250
  • balston2010
    balston2010 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i did 100..and 210 crunches!
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    did 100 and 220 crunches. Just didn't have time to fit in the last squats between 30DS and an hour belly dancing class so will try and fit them in today. :)
  • myrbg
    myrbg Posts: 93
    Options
    i made the conscious decision to tell my trainer about these challenges... squats will never be the same. hahaha. thanks for these again!
  • myrbg
    myrbg Posts: 93
    Options
    i made the conscious decision to tell my trainer about these challenges... squats will never be the same. hahaha. thanks for these again!
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Was able to get 200 in yesterday!!
  • Anolte76
    Anolte76 Posts: 105
    Options
    I only got in 100 yesterday
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I did 250 squats yesterday and I'mfeeling it today! That was fun actually. Did the last 50 while brushing my teeth. :bigsmile: