If You Could Choose ONE Food that you Can't Diet Without ...

Options

Replies

• tinytini
    tinytini Posts: 7
    Options
    i
  • cryssybaby77
    cryssybaby77 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Eggs.. mmmm I love Hummus too. Its so yummy!
  • marisa_munches
    Options
    Ricotta cheese - lower sodium than cottage cheese, low sugar, protein source. Love it!

I use it when I make lasagna and other pastas, but how do you use ricotta on a daily basis? You have my attention! :)

I agree about ricotta cheese! I'd never had it outside of pasta either until recently. Now I use it as a spread on english muffins (sometimes I do ricotta on one half and almond butter on the other) for breakfast. This morning I tried it on Nature's Path organic wildberry buckwheat waffles and it was amazing! I use the part skim version to keep the calories/fat in check, but ricotta is definitely one of my favorite new healthy finds!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Morning star garden veggie patty 110 cal on a sandwich thin wheat 100 cal
    with mustard ,lett ,onion, tomato I love them 220 calories for a big juicy
    hamburger.
  • ohhbee2012
    ohhbee2012 Posts: 17
    Options
    Flavored Tea! Whenever you are craving something, just make a giant mug of chai tea with Splenda and you will feel so full :)
    Also Pink Lady or Ambrosia Apples are amazing and SO filling.

But my number one vice is GUM and A&W DIET ROOT BEER.
  • kshaw09
    kshaw09 Posts: 48
    Options
    Broccoli! I get kidney stones and since broccoli is on my "do not eat" list I have to drink a lot of water with it to wash it out!! 2 birds with one stone!

LOVE broccoli, eating a big bowl of steamed brocooli right now for lunch with a little garlic pepper, mmmm
  • sunnyrunner23
    sunnyrunner23 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    NATURE'S GRAIN CARB CHECK DOUBLE FIBER BAGELS where do you find these?
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    This is tough because I am such a foodie that I want to throw down a whole recipe here, however, I am going to say spinach because you can eat it with just about anything at any meal of the day. Close second, greek yogurt. Third...Thomas' Everything Bagel Thin. Sorry, I couldn't say just one thing!
  • AngelaLVGJN
    AngelaLVGJN Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Flavored Tea! Whenever you are craving something, just make a giant mug of chai tea with Splenda and you will feel so full :)
    Also Pink Lady or Ambrosia Apples are amazing and SO filling.

But my number one vice is GUM and A&W DIET ROOT BEER.

I also go to tea when I have a craving. Any kind works for me. Black or green during the day and herbal teas at night. Mostly with 1/2 tsp of honey for the black and green or straight up for the herbal/fruity teas! Love it!
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    It would be eggs and black beans for me. Eggs are so versatile and black beans make amazing quick fix meals
  • VeganMinx
    VeganMinx Posts: 11
    Options
    Oats !!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Bread
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Air popped popcorn that i pop myself (not from the microwave) and then i spray a litle bit of butter flavored pam on it. Super yummy
  • TTops76
    TTops76 Posts: 116
    Options
    Vodka.....:drinker:
  • Manda1987
    Manda1987 Posts: 207
    Options
    Frozen blueberries.

Ever had Dippin' Dots? That ice cream that comes in little pellets and melts really slowly? Yeah, they're like that, only super delicious and only 80 calories for a whole cup. They're my favourite dessert. It takes at least half an hour to eat a cup, compared to the 5 minutes it takes me to demolish 2 cups of ice cream.
  • Gettinfit2
    Gettinfit2 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Greek Yogurt
  • pchann
    pchann Posts: 84
    Options
    100% liquid egg whites.
  • ingeborgv
    ingeborgv Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Oats!
  • VictorinoDennis
    Options
    For me it's gotta to be eggs. I love them especially with bacon or sausage. Just now I don't even try and eat bacon or sausage just not a good idea.
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    100% whole wheat bread for life!!!