Options
SemperAnticus1643
SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
Who would you prefer? And why?

Replies

• skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Jacob he is cute, I think Edward is creapy ugly. Sorry. I like darker skinned indian males. My ex husband was darker skinned and indian and now so is my son. I find that very sexy. My skin used to be like that when i was younger but over the years i have gotten lighter. :(
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Edward. He's so charming.
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    combine them both and you have the perfect guy, i cant choose sides
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Ewwww I wouldn't pick either of them.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Both are ICK
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    based on the movies- Jacob, based on the books- it's a tie, after reading the beginning of midnight sun though- kinda liking Edward. lol.
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Jacob, #1 I love wolves & he's a wolf #2 he's just super hot
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Jacob....he is hot and besides, i would rather have baby wolf pups, instead of blood sucking babies:-D
  • cassiex10
    cassiex10 Posts: 40
    Options
    I'm Team Edward for the most part...but in a perfect world, I'd go with both and say Team Threesome :laugh:
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    edward for sure. he is just so sweet and romantic. he "lives" for bella and loves her so much.
  • crazymama2two
    crazymama2two Posts: 867
    Options
    theyre both icky to me in my own way of thinking for different reasons, BUT if i had to choose, id pick edward - something about skinny scrawny tall pale boys makes me weak in the knees...

that and nerds with glasses

that and semi-dirty hippies with dreds

that and my man; a clean hippy with a job! :)

i babbled. sorry.
  • crazymama2two
    crazymama2two Posts: 867
    Options
    I'm Team Edward for the most part...but in a perfect world, I'd go with both and say Team Threesome :laugh:

i meant to say THIS :)
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Edward; better facial bone structure, completion, height, weight. Jacob looks like a cabbage patch w/ muscles.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    combine them both and you have the perfect guy, i cant choose sides

I agree with this.....Edward's head on Jacob's tan sexy bod!!!!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Making note of anyone who picks side to immediately remove them from my friends list. flamethrowingsmiley.gif
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

i meant to say THIS :)
    Ahahahah me too! If I had to choose, I choose Edward. I'm in love with the way he loves so intensely.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Both are ICK

this!

my brother took me to see the first Twilight movie, and told me "it's about vampires" I was imagining cool movies such as Blade, Underworld, Interview, etc. Afterwards I told him, "You owe me a drink!"

Sparkling, vegetarian vampires? :noway: :sick: :indifferent:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Making note of anyone who picks side to immediately remove them from my friends list. flamethrowingsmiley.gif

LOL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I PERSONALLY PREFER THE SMOKING HOT BROTHER OF EDWARD. CANT THINK OF HIS NAME BUT I THINK IT MIGHT BE EMITT, MAYBE. OR HELL PUT ME ON TEAM BELLA! LOL. NO NO SERIOULSY THO, THE ONLY MOVIE EDWARD IS HOT IN IS THAT ONE. EVERY OTHER MOVIE IVE SEEN HIM HE ISNT ATTRACTIVE. JACOB HOWEVER... SMOKIN HOT NO MATTER WHAT! EVEN AS SHARK BOY HE WAS A LIL CUTIE! LOL.
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Both are ICK

this!

my brother took me to see the first Twilight movie, and told me "it's about vampires" I was imagining cool movies such as Blade, Underworld, Interview, etc. Afterwards I told him, "You owe me a drink!"

Sparkling, vegetarian vampires? :noway: :sick: :indifferent:

The first movie was real bad but they actually get better as they go. I didn't want to watch any more after the first but got suckered into it and the second is a little better and the third is even better than that.