• Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Edward. <3

But I'm Team Jasper! :]
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I PERSONALLY PREFER THE SMOKING HOT BROTHER OF EDWARD. CANT THINK OF HIS NAME BUT I THINK IT MIGHT BE EMITT, MAYBE. OR HELL PUT ME ON TEAM BELLA! LOL. NO NO SERIOULSY THO, THE ONLY MOVIE EDWARD IS HOT IN IS THAT ONE. EVERY OTHER MOVIE IVE SEEN HIM HE ISNT ATTRACTIVE. JACOB HOWEVER... SMOKIN HOT NO MATTER WHAT! EVEN AS SHARK BOY HE WAS A LIL CUTIE! LOL.

I love how you mentioned Shark Boy. He was a cutie in that one.
  • louell33
    louell33 Posts: 85
    Options
    I have no idea who they are.....I will crawl back under my stone...
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    My 14 year old daughter has been obsessed with Edward for the past 2 years. She even has an Edward pillow case on her bed. I guess I would have to choose Jacob--only because I am sick of hearing about Edward. :laugh:
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Team Charlie here.
  • Cori615
    Cori615 Posts: 100
    Options
    Jacob! Not only for the hot tan body but because he would be more fun to be around with. Edward blah
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    I'd have to say Jacob because I bet he loves to be rubbed and pet....Edward is a dead, cold dude - ewww....LOL! :laugh:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    At the risk of being a creepy old lady, as well as ruining my cred for having read the books... Jacob.

I like the kind of guy I can be completely 100% myself around, a guy who's a buddy, a peer. She worships Edward too much. She thinks he's too good for her. I wouldn't want a relationship with that kind of imbalance... I don't think either person should put the other on a pedestal.

And... Edward may be forever in the body of a 17 year old, but emotionally, he should be far too mature for a flighty overemotional teenage girl.

I like Emmett best. Great big funny lunk of a guy. That's my type. :happy: How he puts up with a priss like Rosalie is beyond me.

But honestly... Gimme Eric Northman from the Sookie Stackhouse series. A vampire AND a viking. Can't trump that unless you get Scottish vamp in a kilt. :heart:
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Both are one dimensional doucherockets. No thanks sister.

I'd rather do Blade...THAT'S a vampire I could work with.
  • amerr
    amerr Posts: 190
    Options
    theyre both icky to me in my own way of thinking for different reasons, BUT if i had to choose, id pick edward - something about skinny scrawny tall pale boys makes me weak in the knees...

that and nerds with glasses

that and semi-dirty hippies with dreds

that and my man; a clean hippy with a job! :)

i babbled. sorry.

This for me too! I have odd taste in men. lol
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Looks wise, Jacob!!! Otherwise, Edward I love his old world charm and being that I'm like ALWAYS hot I couldn't stand having Jacob near me all the time,I'd need Edwards cold skin to cool me down!
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    combine them both and you have the perfect guy, i cant choose sides
    yep i agree with this ^^
  • crazymama2two
    crazymama2two Posts: 867
    Options
    I PERSONALLY PREFER THE SMOKING HOT BROTHER OF EDWARD. CANT THINK OF HIS NAME BUT I THINK IT MIGHT BE EMITT, MAYBE. OR HELL PUT ME ON TEAM BELLA! LOL. NO NO SERIOULSY THO, THE ONLY MOVIE EDWARD IS HOT IN IS THAT ONE. EVERY OTHER MOVIE IVE SEEN HIM HE ISNT ATTRACTIVE. JACOB HOWEVER... SMOKIN HOT NO MATTER WHAT! EVEN AS SHARK BOY HE WAS A LIL CUTIE! LOL.

OHMYGOD - THATS where ive seen him!! buahahha...i hate that effin GD movie...my daughter used to LOVE it and watch it with the 3D glasses and i was all like OHWTF every time she watned to watch it!!! LOLOL i wonder how proud of that role he is LOL
  • crazymama2two
    crazymama2two Posts: 867
    Options
    Both are one dimensional doucherockets. No thanks sister.

I'd rather do Blade...THAT'S a vampire I could work with.

doucherockets!!! seriously, you are killing me!!! LOLOL
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I'm Team Edward for the most part...but in a perfect world, I'd go with both and say Team Threesome :laugh:

i DEFO agree with this^^^ hahahahaha:drinker: :devil:
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm Team Edward for the most part...but in a perfect world, I'd go with both and say Team Threesome :laugh:
    agreed <3:laugh:
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    EDWARD!!! I tend to prefer the thinner but cut look. Plus you can't deny Edward's character and the way he loves Bella. It would make any girl swoon. :wink:
  • cassiex10
    cassiex10 Posts: 40
    Options
    Edward. <3

But I'm Team Jasper! :]

mmm Jasper <3 that accent. i love some southern charm lol