Edward or Jacob...and why?

Options

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    EDWARD!!! I tend to prefer the thinner but cut look. Plus you can't deny Edward's character and the way he loves Bella. It would make any girl swoon. :wink:

It would not make me "swoon"
    It would make me run for the hills
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Or lets put this in perspective. Bestiality or necrophilia...

*crickets*
  • JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but I really hate those movies.

dont shoot!
  • Tash_Bgosh
    Tash_Bgosh Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Edward!!! what kind of question is that lol. Who deosnt want a guy totally obsessed with you in a little less creepy way lol.
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    128840472129217679-1.jpg
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

But honestly... Gimme Eric Northman from the Sookie Stackhouse series. A vampire AND a viking. Can't trump that unless you get Scottish vamp in a kilt. :heart:

Yes!!! That is a vampire I could get on board with. :love:

I used to lean towards team Jacob...until a friend brought up the point...you KNOW eventually he is going to want to experiment while he is ermmm...in dog form. :noway:

I can't stand Bella so I think her and Edward and their empty brains are perfect for each other...seriously what would a guy with that maturity and "wordly" level want with a "whoa is me" emo teenager. :huh:
  • tashjs21
    Options
    EDWARD!!! I tend to prefer the thinner but cut look. Plus you can't deny Edward's character and the way he loves Bella. It would make any girl swoon. :wink:

Seriously!! That dude is creepy and I don't want a dude like that. I like my men manly thank ye very much!
  • tashjs21
    Options
    Or lets put this in perspective. Bestiality or necrophilia...

*crickets*

th_bwahahaha.gif
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    PRECISELY!
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options

Seriously!! That dude is creepy and I don't want a dude like that. I like my men manly thank ye very much!

I know right, If I was dating him I would have to keep checking to see which one of us has the balls between our legs lmao
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Can't believe I'm responding to this!

After reading ALL the books things end up exactly how they should end up :) In the movies... Taylor Lautner (sp) is way better looking... but since I'm now 25 I feel like a creeper thinking a teenager is is a little hottie. lol

I also find it kind of ironic though, that in his new movie, Water for Elephants, Robert Pattison (Edward) plays the roll of Jacob
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I choose ERIC NORTHMAN... he could whip both Jacob and Edward.
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    neither
  • Gretchen22276
    Options
    Jacob....he is hot and besides, i would rather have baby wolf pups, instead of blood sucking babies:-D

My thoughts exactly! I'd definitely pick heat and growly babies over frozen fanged babies.
  • Gretchen22276
    Options
    oh and I'm just not girly enough to compliment a glittery man
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Jacob....he is hot and besides, i would rather have baby wolf pups, instead of blood sucking babies:-D

My thoughts exactly! I'd definitely pick heat and growly babies over frozen fanged babies.
    I don't see an upside to breastfeeding either.
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    lmbo!!! Well I have to admit...I married a man with the intense love like Edwards. I remember watching Eclipse with my husband and seeing the look on his face (my husband's face) when Jacob went had to crawl into the sleeping bag with Bella. lol!!! Good stuff. But my husband has that southern gentleman charm with the Boston accent and comes from Southern Cali and gets a great tan in the summers. :):)

My first love reminds me of Jacob so much! Its mainly the eyes and the fact that my ex was a Native guy. But at this point in my life...if I could get the physical of Jacob and the emotional of Edward...I'd be all set. I choose my husband over the 2 tho...and that's no lie. I just like to harass my husband about them. :wink:
  • SportyLadyPhotographer
    Options
    I dont really like either of them
    <3 Jasper though x
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I dont really like either of them
    <3 Jasper though x

I like Jasper too!! :)
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    My father who was a machanic told me before he died that if I ever got a Volkswagen he would disown me. I like the sleeper qualities of a Volvo, especially after Rosalie boosted it. I refuse to believe that the intended stupid shiny Volvo was a C30. I'm OK with ugly cars but that's just too ugly of an *kitten* for me. I'd like to have access to an M3. It is ostentatious but nobody would be around to see me playing with it. Same goes for a yellow Porsche. I've never driven an Aston Martin but I think it's safe to assume it would be a pleasurable experience. Plus, it's not that hard to find a master cylinder for an 86 Rabbit so I'm doubtful of anyone who can't do it.
    Gonna have to Vote Edward on this one.