Starting 30 Day Shred Today!! Who's with me? 5/11/2011

Options
Sandralina (yes I did ;)) and I have decided to go for a round of 30DS starting today. It'll be my second and her first. My weight loss has slowed down as of late and I'm hoping this will get me over my hump and up to 20 pounds lost. I suppose we can check in periodically and just generally give each other encouragement. I'm guessing there are some of you who have been staring at it up on the shelf for a while so let's get going!

Replies

• carolinenp
    carolinenp Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    WE should try to check in everyday. I'll start and stop. So I need something to keep me going. No more excuses. I want to get over 20 too!! Let's do this!
  • TheCloverFreak
    TheCloverFreak Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good plan! I'll try to check in everyday too! I really wanna kick start my weight loss journey!
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Everyday it is!!

PS. I lost eight pounds last time!
  • HealthiHannah
    HealthiHannah Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I would like to do this challenge with ya'll!
  • carolinenp
    Options
    Woohoo! We can do this ladies
  • carolinenp
    Options
    Everyday it is!!

PS. I lost eight pounds last time!
    Wow. Awesome. I hope I can do the same!
  • sassycurlzss
    sassycurlzss Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday and man! After a month of doing her kettle bell this still was hard. Mostly on my shoulder. I won't be able to do it today but I can do it again tomorrow. (I'm going to modify my jumping jacks because my injury). Is everyone doing this workout everyday? Sat is my walk only day so I also won't be participating on that day. (walk 8 miles)
  • AmandaChaseChance11
    Options
    OH i would love to join too! ive been slacking cuz ive lost a good chunk of weight, and now im at a platue and ive gotten just a tad lazy....But i would love to join u ladies. ive done it but never finished the full 30 days and i would love to....
  • Zaggytiddies
    Options
    I'll be doing it everyday... If there comes a time where I have to skip a day I'll double up the day before or after. I'm also still gonna run on my trusty treadmill cause :gasp: I LIKE IT! Haha let's get moving ladies!! ;)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I made it to day 9 last time and then I stopped. I may not do it everyday but at least every other day. I'm going to start walking too.

I was at a 25 pound loss and I've gained!!!! I need to get going in the right direction again!
  • sassycurlzss
    sassycurlzss Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Oops! I guess I posted twice. Lol
  • Boo_08
    Boo_08 Posts: 102
    Options
    I'm in, I've had it for a while time to start using it Starting tonight :D
  • rhapsody527
    rhapsody527 Posts: 60
    Options
    I'm in too! I tell myself every week that I'm going to pull out that DVD and start the program again, but I always come up with some excuse not to. I'm excited to get started!
  • Danielle_07
    Danielle_07 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hello. I am new to this site and was just reading your posts. What is the 30D????
  • rianguiano
    rianguiano Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I have been doing it already for a little bit over a month now. I guess today I'll start it again and consider today as Day 1. This is so exciting, lets do it ladies.
  • Zaggytiddies
    Options
    hello. I am new to this site and was just reading your posts. What is the 30D????

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. It's like $10 at Walmart or Target. Great workout and only about 30 mins. There are three different levels and the idea is to do each level for 10 days.
  • AShell97
    AShell97 Posts: 8
    Options
    I started it monday. I think she's trying to kill me. I did it for two days, and had to take today off b/c i can't fully extend my arms! LOL! I'm sooooo sore.

I think I should have picked a less intense workout to start with :)

I'm going to do every other day for awhile, but I'd love to participate with you all!
  • Zaggytiddies
    Options
    Done day 1 ladies!!
  • lottycat
    lottycat Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I ordered the DVD last week, still waiting for it to come :(

What do I need to have to do it - I don't have any weights or anything, but am happy to go buy some stuff, just need to know what!

Thanks x
  • Zaggytiddies
    Options
    I ordered the DVD last week, still waiting for it to come :(

What do I need to have to do it - I don't have any weights or anything, but am happy to go buy some stuff, just need to know what!

Thanks x

Some 5lb weights is all. When I started I only used 2lb though. Can't wait for you to join us!