Starting 30 Day Shred Today!! Who's with me? 5/11/2011

Options

Replies

• TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm in. I got it about a month ago and i've done it once. Lazy *kitten*. So I guess we check back in to this thread every day? I actually need someone to come to my house and beat me with a stick please if i don't do it. Thank you. x
    Can that same person come and beat me? :)

I'd pay good money for someone to come over and harass me about not working out. We can split their wage and have them do the rounds...
  • suebooboo
    suebooboo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Its already waiting at home in the DVD player.
  • carolinenp
    carolinenp Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Its already waiting at home in the DVD player.
    Mine is in the DVD player too but, lately that's all it's been doing is sitting in there. LOL
  • sandralina
    sandralina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I brought my laptop with me to work. About to do this on my extra-early lunch, after I finish my smoothie and some work-related stuff. Excited.

Then I realized I forgot to bring exercise clothes. Oh, well. I'll just have to stink tonight. At least I have deodorant in my drawer. Instead of smelling like a wet dog, I'll smell like Cherry Mischief plus Wet Dog. Sweet.
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I brought my laptop with me to work. About to do this on my extra-early lunch, after I finish my smoothie and some work-related stuff. Excited.

Then I realized I forgot to bring exercise clothes. Oh, well. I'll just have to stink tonight. At least I have deodorant in my drawer. Instead of smelling like a wet dog, I'll smell like Cherry Mischief plus Wet Dog. Sweet.

Determination is a good thing!
  • sandralina
    sandralina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Day #1 complete. Kicked my *kitten*, but I think I'll be able to keep up in a couple days! Also, it's the perfect way to zone myself out for the rest of the day at work... Uh. Really hoping that one of these days I'll be energized versus boneless ooze.

Also, I can't imagine how this will be with weights. I left mine at home, so I used 12 oz. bottles of hand sanitizer, and ouch. Never knew hand sanitizer could be such a bully. No wonder it kills germs.

Wait. Does that mean I just used murderers during my cardio exercise of the day? Damn, I'm good.
  • Sharlean27
    Sharlean27 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am new this website, and I am hoping that it is really going to be a great tool for me to use. I recently started the P90X and I am hoping to loose around 3o pounds. My bf is doing the videos with me but I am really needing to get my eating back to a healthy level if i want all of the excersise to work. Hopefully this site will help me.
  • 44isthenew29
    44isthenew29 Posts: 141
    Options
    OK - I got home and did my Ripped in 30 level 1 - this is my second go 'round and it's so much easier than it was the first time! If you're new to Jillian, keep at it! Although her workouts are challenging - they ARE short! I bought a heart rate monitor tonight and loved to hear it beeping when I was in my target heart rate zone - it pushed me to work even harder.
    How did everyone else do?
  • Zaggytiddies
    Options
    I used 2lb weights for a while and that was killer... Then I went to the 5lb weights are holy hannah is there a difference! Makes me feel like such a wuss having a hard time with such light weights but you gotta start somewhere.
  • Zaggytiddies
    Options
    Might I say Miss Marjorie, your tummy looks faaabulous!
  • livraynesmom
    Options
    I did a search on 30 Day Shred.... just got a ton of strings of posts... what is 30 Day Shred, exactly?
  • Boo_08
    Boo_08 Posts: 102
    Options
    Okay Day 1 down... and I'll tell yeah its been awhile since i've poured that much sweat WOW! gonna have to go for a swim and hit the hot tub at the local pool so i don't wanna die every time I have to sit on the toilet seat tomorrow. ;)

It was tough but Im hoping with each day I'll feel like I've gotten a little better at it and have more endurance.
  • rhapsody527
    rhapsody527 Posts: 60
    Options
    I pushed through the 30DS Day 1! It was killer, but I feel great for having done it. Now on to day 2! GL everyone!!
  • mamato3inca
    mamato3inca Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'll join you all tomorrow! I have been waiting for my dvd to arrive and I got it today :drinker:
  • carolinenp
    carolinenp Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Done with day 1...again. :laugh:

I'm glad you guys are here to hold me accountable!!
  • annetten83
    annetten83 Posts: 20
    Options
    I know Im a day late, but I would love to join as well! Im starting my 1st 30 day cycle today.
  • Zaggytiddies
    Options
    @Livraynesmom- it's a Jillian Michaels DVD

Why good morning soreness!! Ugh it's not too bad though. Getting motivated to do L1D2... It's sooo early!
  • TheCloverFreak
    TheCloverFreak Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Well I wasn't able to start yesterday because i got off work too late, but I did it first thing this morning! I needed a little help getting out of bed but once i got up and did it, I feel great! I can't wait to see the results!
  • AngelLittle
    AngelLittle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I got my DVD last night and started this morning. I could only find my 2 pd weights and can tell that I will need the 5 pounders. Weighed in this morning and doing my measurements tonight! Can't wait to see how it turns out!
  • 44isthenew29
    44isthenew29 Posts: 141
    Options
    It's never too late to join in! I'm so glad to see everyone checking in! I'm going to do my JM Shred with weights (kettlebell) tonight after work.