• BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    When all else fails

BEG

writing.gif

I'll try that, thanks!!!! :drinker:

I think he means we're supposed to beg.... not make them beg :huh:
    If you ladies have to beg something is wrong.
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    (According to Reader's Digest)

27. Re-create your favorite sexy scene in a movie. You know the ones -- the lobster scene in Flashdance. The ice scene in 9 1/2 Weeks. Mena Suvari's cheerleading routine in American Beauty, Clark Gable carrying Vivien Leigh up the stairs in Gone With the Wind, the pottery scene in Ghost, the part in The Bridges of Madison County when Meryl Streep and Clint Eastwood dance in her kitchen. Whew! (The faking it scene in "When Harry Met Sally"????) :huh:

What if he's not into what I wanna do? :devil: lol j/k

you got that right!!! Did I just say that?? Um....not ...that...I ...would....know.....really :noway:

That's where the alcohol comes in! :bigsmile:
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Not sure how i did that quote, but it was a reply to the alchohol remark lol
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

27. Re-create your favorite sexy scene in a movie. You know the ones -- the lobster scene in Flashdance. The ice scene in 9 1/2 Weeks. Mena Suvari's cheerleading routine in American Beauty, Clark Gable carrying Vivien Leigh up the stairs in Gone With the Wind, the pottery scene in Ghost, the part in The Bridges of Madison County when Meryl Streep and Clint Eastwood dance in her kitchen. Whew! (The faking it scene in "When Harry Met Sally"????) :huh:

What if he's not into what I wanna do? :devil: lol j/k

That's where the alcohol comes in! :bigsmile:
    you got that right!!! Did I just say that?? Um....not ...that...I ...would....know.....really :noway:

HAHA!! Onto you now, sistah! :laugh: :drinker:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    When all else fails

BEG

writing.gif

Is he serious Shannon?:angry:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    When all else fails

BEG

writing.gif

depends what we are begging for.... some men arent so creative in the bed you know!!!!
  • Shannon023
    Options
    When all else fails

BEG

writing.gif

I think he's pulling our leg. Next thing you know, he's gonna say the hubby's aren't supposed to scream in terror if we leave the lights on. That happens with everyone....right??? :huh:
  • mholmes
    Options
    When all else fails

BEG

writing.gif

depends what we are begging for.... some men arent so creative in the bed you know!!!!

preach.gif
    Applause.gif
  • mholmes
    Options
    When all else fails

BEG

writing.gif

I think he's pulling our leg. Next thing you know, he's gonna say the hubby's aren't supposed to scream in terror if we leave the lights on. That happens with everyone....right??? :huh:

Right! We're talking about farm equipment right?
  • BEFORE
    Options
    When all else fails

BEG

writing.gif

preach.gif
    Applause.gif
    This made lol and put tears in my eye from laughing.
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options

18. Get a massage. Or a pedicure, or a facial, or whatever makes you feel better about yourself. If you take care of your own body, you're much more likely to be able to enjoy it. Another good way to take care of yourself is exercise. A side benefit for both men and women: better blood flow to crucial organs.

I sooooooo agree with this one.... I went 4 years (yes 4!!!!) without because i felt so crappy about myself, I was afraid to get into a relationship because of how i felt about my body .... talk about no sex drive.... but since i have lost almost 50 pounds im more comfortable with my own body ... and i have met someone.... and we will just say we are having fun.... sorry if its TMI lol
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    When all else fails

BEG

writing.gif

Maybe I should quit putting these pics in his lunchbox. It was supposed to be reverse psychology.embarrassed.gif

l_653cff59056ad95072cce3e1a021c0b3.jpg
  • BEFORE
    Options
    When all else fails

BEG

writing.gif

Right! We're talking about farm equipment right?
    I almost stated see previous farm animals and farm equipment statement.
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Most of these things seem like fun anyway, even if they don't get the desired result.
  • Shannon023
    Options

18. Get a massage. Or a pedicure, or a facial, or whatever makes you feel better about yourself. If you take care of your own body, you're much more likely to be able to enjoy it. Another good way to take care of yourself is exercise. A side benefit for both men and women: better blood flow to crucial organs.

I sooooooo agree with this one.... I went 4 years (yes 4!!!!) without because i felt so crappy about myself, I was afraid to get into a relationship because of how i felt about my body .... talk about no sex drive.... but since i have lost almost 50 pounds im more comfortable with my own body ... and i have met someone.... and we will just say we are having fun.... sorry if its TMI lol

You're a hawt mama now! Glad you're making up for lost time! :wink:
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    ALL of these sound like a good time and most of them are something we kinda make a point to do on a regular basis. I would add that a spontaneous non-sexual gesture (like hubby taking over a feeding or making lunch) goes a long way towards getting to the bedroom.
  • mholmes
    Options
    When all else fails

BEG

writing.gif

Maybe I should quit putting these pics in his lunchbox. It was supposed to be reverse psychology.embarrassed.gif

l_653cff59056ad95072cce3e1a021c0b3.jpg

:sad: :sad: I thought I burned all my old pictures!!!
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options

1. Have sex tonight! Having intercourse regularly helps to keep your sex drive in high gear by increasing the production of testosterone, which is the hormone mainly responsible for libido in both men and women.

25. Stop at one (or two) drinks at the most. A small amount of alcohol can set the mood; more can drown the flame of desire, or lessen your ability to see your desire through. (This list is $%&^) :angry:

I have a few additions:

1. And better yet, have sex in the morning! :bigsmile: What a way to start the day.....:blushing:

25. But more leads to lessen your inhibitions! :drinker: Woohooooooo cowboy! Ride on!!! :drinker: {did I say that?!}
  • Shannon023
    Options

I have a few additions:

1. And better yet, have sex in the morning! :bigsmile: What a way to start the day.....:blushing:

25. But more leads to lessen your inhibitions! :drinker: Woohooooooo cowboy! Ride on!!! :drinker: {did I say that?!}

Morning nookie is what I like to call "No Assembly Required" sex. :laugh:
  • BEFORE
    Options

Life is too short to go w/o good for you. I am so glad we met.