Question for the Ladies...

Options
12346»

Replies

• realgirl9892
    Options
    Holy Chit!!!.....Reading through some of these comments,I am in big trouble,no wonder I can't get a date:cry:
    I know. I'm in trouble! I don't work on my shoulders at all, because the're 3 feet wide. I can't help it. I was born big, even when I hit my goal weight of 180, i'll still be bigger than 80% of guys they are talking about.:sadface.

Oh well, I think a man should be able to pick he's lady up and put her on he's shoulders with ease.

I agree with that. I love when a guy makes me feel smaller haha :)
    I wouldn't not date a guy because he was too big (unless it was obese or bodybuilder) I think you guys are good sizes :)
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE the swimmers build type of body. Lean and muscular...not bulky! But I mean...I don't discriminate ;-)
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    This...love me some Randy.
    Randy_Orton_08.jpg

Yes. Very much so.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Someone who you can lay on that is soft, not all hard and muscle-y or not someone that you sink into. Someone who can keep you warm, because skinny dudes can't do that; But someone who can carry their significant other is a plus too. This question is kind of silly...everyone has their preference! :)
  • FitFrenchGirl
    FitFrenchGirl Posts: 177
    Options
    :blushing: :blushing: I like a guy who could pick me up with 1 arm and carry me...:blushing:

I love tall, Muscle guys...with nice arms..oh a nice tattoos!!! :blushing: :blushing: :love: :love: :love: :blushing: :blushing: