Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie!!!!!!!! 130 CALS!!!

Options

Replies

• olso123
    olso123 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    delish...bump!
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Saving for later! Oh, and bump! :D
  • pandabuhr79
    Options
    awesome! thanks!
  • Tropicalgirl3
    Tropicalgirl3 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    bump!!
  • hannahmontanalove
    Options
    ummm...... BUMP!
  • susanrb0823
    Options
    Thanks...gonna try it for sure :smile:
  • tannyb
    tannyb Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    These sound like a must-try!
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hold your horses... there is nothing "good for you" about this.

The first four ingredients of the Cool Whip Free are: Water, Corn Syrup (read: sugar), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (read: trans fats), High Fructose Corn Syrup (read: sugar again).

Graham Crackers are NOT good for you. Refined cereal grains (anything flour based) are unnecessary in your diet. Replace them with a crust made of nuts and you're better off. Yes, nuts are higher in fat, but your body requires fat for functioning. It does NOT require grains.

This is loaded with sugar. A huge "diet" saboteur. If you're trying to get lean, lose the sugar from your diet. Nosh on dark chocolate (lower in sugar and fat) and some nuts. Not Cool Whip and pudding!

In the past twenty years, "low-fat" foods have become a way of life for many Americans and yet, Americans are fatter than ever. Don't eat anything labeled "low-fat", eat things without labels instead.

Holy food police! I think the OP was suggesting this recipe as an alternative. She didn't say it was health food, it's just a better choice than a higher cal treat...sheesh.

Anyhoo...whenever someone says cool whip I think of Stewie on Family Guy...hahaha, Youtube it...hilarious!

Thanks for the recipe hun! :)

I agree with all of the above except the whole bashing the awesome dessert part!!
  • 3ball
    3ball Posts: 338
    Options
    Yeah, I'm pretty much making these this weekend.
  • Lotstoluv263
    Options
    Hmmm sounds yummy!!
  • Imahottmess
    Options
    Definitely going to try. Yummy!
  • kristy0123
    Options
    bump
  • jcrutts
    jcrutts Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    bump
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    This looks yummy!!
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    bump...this sounds great
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    WoW! Thank you for sharing gold!
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    YUM!Bump
  • MRL_74
    MRL_74 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    YUM!!!
  • Autumn15
    Autumn15 Posts: 213
    Options
    You can't go wrong with chocolate and peanutbutter...Yummy...going to have to try this....I wanted something chocolatey and with peanut butter the other day and threw 2 tbs of sugar free chocolate topping for icecream in a bowl with 1 tbs peanut butter and 6 tablespoons lite whipped cream stirred it up...Yum it made a quick easy tasty treat and low in calories and fat. :happy:
  • tabbycat2223
    Options
    oh yummy!!!!