I hope one day to be as awesome as....

Options

Replies

• BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    You mean the "oops, I just farted" face?
    Real men dont say "opps" after they farted.
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Dearest Markie,

Technoviking has decided that Australia is ripe for the plundering by his viking-kitteh followers.

May Odin have mercy on your soul.

Sincerely,

-J, Herald of Technoviking destroyer of worlds
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options

Unless they're in public, and their wife's elbow just landed in their ribs... :noway: Altho... if you fart, and then suddenly call out her name, everyone turns and looks at her, just when the blast zone hits them LOL! :noway: :blushing:
  • BEFORE
    Options

Unless they're in public, and their wife's elbow just landed in their ribs... :noway: Altho... if you fart, and then suddenly call out her name, everyone turns and looks at her, just when the blast zone hits them LOL! :noway: :blushing:
    How true. Behind every good fart is an elbow in the ribs.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    Yeaaahhhh heee's baaaaaaaack :devil: :devil: :laugh:
    Good to have ya back J :tongue:

Look I go away for just a couple days to actually WORK :laugh: And I've missed so much :sad: :sad:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    *whispers to Manda* Did you forget to tighten the chains? He escaped from your pit...:laugh:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Jeremy! I have been on hiatus for a while too (PC monitor took a squat on me)
    I'm glad you are back:flowerforyou:
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    Dearest Markie,

Technoviking has decided that Australia is ripe for the plundering by his viking-kitteh followers.

May Odin have mercy on your soul.

Sincerely,

-J, Herald of Technoviking destroyer of worlds

19050-galactus_400.jpg

TECHNOVIKING approaches

Thor_bad.jpg

Behold his glory

technoviking.gif
  • BEFORE
    Options
    Welcome back Jeremy! I have been on hiatus for a while too (PC monitor took a squat on me)
    I'm glad you are back:flowerforyou:
    Welcome back girl.
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    As someone with Viking blood, I'm a little insulted by this guy.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: He's not quite as fierce as my ancestors were! I don't think he puts fear into the hearts of all who see him... well, then again, maybe he does :huh: :noway: :laugh:

Welcome back J & GTO!
  • BEFORE
    Options
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    As someone with Viking blood, I'm a little insulted by this guy.... : I don't think he puts fear into the hearts of all who see him...

He must be a Minnesota Viking.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's a good one!
  • jamerz3294
    Options
    As someone with Viking blood, I'm a little insulted by this guy.... : I don't think he puts fear into the hearts of all who see him...

He must be a Minnesota Viking.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's a good one!

Hmmm... a Minnesota Techno Viking?
    achievement_viking_01.jpg
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!

Chris, that Technoviking photo collage is inspiring.

And as someone who also has viking blood, by way of Wales, (Jones being short for Johannes) I say, that Technoviking inspires me to loot rape and pillage like my ancestors in Vahalla before me.
  • jamerz3294
    Options
    Thanks all!

And as someone who also has viking blood, by way of Wales, (Jones being short for Johannes) I say, that Technoviking inspires me to loot rape and pillage like my ancestors in Vahalla before me.

I get my Viking blood from Scotland, Holland, and Sweden! :drinker: :devil: :blushing:
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    Thanks all!

Sweden and Ireland right here, and its good that we aren't like them in action, lol could get real messy in the Pit
    :devil: :drinker: :drinker: :smokin: :drinker: :explode: :laugh: :explode: :laugh: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :devil:
  • jamerz3294
    Options
    Thanks all!

Sweden and Ireland right here, and its good that we aren't like them in action, lol could get real messy in the Pit
    :devil: :drinker: :drinker: :smokin: :drinker: :explode: :laugh: :explode: :laugh: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :devil:

Not with all the hawties to keep us in line :drinker:
    ip015310.jpg

1958_0411_viking_women.jpg
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Techno Viking's got nothing on my husband:
    http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=HMegQkdffIQ

(yup, that's really my husband.)

(and wb!)

Whooo Hooooo {:devil: waving dollar bills furiously:devil: : } take off the shirt:love: ....whoo hhooooo.....

All us gals are over here...--->:smile::laugh: :glasses: :happy: :bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker: :noway: :glasses: :wink: :love: :love: <----
    What a:smokin: hottie!:smokin:
    Ez:devil:

LOL! My husband approves of your reply! ;):laugh: he IS hot, isn't he? :D

and to Carrie6o6:
    Wow! Thats what my husband does too except he has no rhythm and is always out of time with the music hahaha I didnt know you were in Calgary, thats really close to where I am.. Have you heard of Fairmont Hot Spring in BC? Or Invermere? haha

hehehe I've heard of those places, but I don't think I've been there. Only places I know in BC are on the way between here and Penticton, where my husband's from. I've only lived here for 2 years though (from the states) so I'm not really all that great with my Canadian geography, so forgive me! :heart: