I hope one day to be as awesome as....

Options
12346»

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    I LOVE calgary... Being from a small town i think the city is awesome!! I love riding those transit train things!! I love the art museums! Though I get a lot of weird looks cause I kinda dress in almost all black and am kinda a bit of a "darker" person (not goth but close) so I guess i just dont fit in there maybe :huh: hahaha
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I LOVE calgary... Being from a small town i think the city is awesome!! I love riding those transit train things!! I love the art museums! Though I get a lot of weird looks cause I kinda dress in almost all black and am kinda a bit of a "darker" person (not goth but close) so I guess i just dont fit in there maybe :huh: hahaha

awwe see I think you'd totally fit in! :D We have some friends who fit in that same category. They are a bit "darker" but not goth. You let me know if/when you're ever in town and we'll hook up! :) I came from a city without public transit (and downtown has a few buses, but... nothing like Calgary as, and NO C-Train) so for me, even 2 years after living here, riding the C-Train or public transit in general is a novelty and I love it! And there's always at least one crazy to keep me entertained anytime I'm on the train, lol :)
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options

And as someone who also has viking blood, by way of Wales, (Jones being short for Johannes) I say, that Technoviking inspires me to loot rape and pillage like my ancestors in Vahalla before me.

My viking blood is straight from the Danes (through my dad). They may be nice people and some of the happiest on earth now, but way back when.... :laugh:

My desire to loot and pillage is tempered by the anabaptist in me! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum for ancestry!
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options

And as someone who also has viking blood, by way of Wales, (Jones being short for Johannes) I say, that Technoviking inspires me to loot rape and pillage like my ancestors in Vahalla before me.

My viking blood is straight from the Danes (through my dad). They may be nice people and some of the happiest on earth now, but way back when.... :laugh:

My desire to loot and pillage is tempered by the anabaptist in me! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum for ancestry!

ROFL
  • 1StepataTime
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • JeremyInvincible
    Options
    Welcome back!

Thanks!
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    Dearest Markie,

Technoviking has decided that Australia is ripe for the plundering by his viking-kitteh followers.

May Odin have mercy on your soul.

Sincerely,

-J, Herald of Technoviking destroyer of worlds

is that a threat?:angry:

*runs and cowers*
    Technoviking.jpg
    courage.jpg
  • JeremyInvincible
    Options
    Dearest Markie,

Technoviking has decided that Australia is ripe for the plundering by his viking-kitteh followers.

Sincerely,

*runs and cowers*
    Technoviking.jpg
    courage.jpg

Haha, that pic is awesome.
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    Dearest Markie,

Sincerely,

*runs and cowers*
    Technoviking.jpg
    courage.jpg

as am i, as am i:laugh:

study procrastination - making uni students more pro-active and creative in there communities everywhere:wink:
  • JeremyInvincible
    Options
    Dearest Markie,

Sincerely,

*runs and cowers*
    Technoviking.jpg
    courage.jpg

as am i, as am i:laugh:

study procrastination - making uni students more pro-active and creative in there communities everywhere:wink:

That's my girl. :bigsmile:
  • TheHottestMama
    Options
    cheese n rice!
    you guys are funny!:heart:
  • JeremyInvincible
    Options
    cheese n rice!
    you guys are funny!:heart:

We aim to please. :bigsmile: