47 lbs Gone - 115 days!! *PICS*

Options
123457»

Replies

• Aurelina
    Aurelina Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    The smile on your face in your after pics is killer cute fun sexy fantastic! Wow! That is such a great picture story!! Thanks for posting!
  • sabcooke
    sabcooke Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic and very well done xx
  • hellsbells1
    hellsbells1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Like another person. You must be so happy well done! :bigsmile:
  • Brownski860
    Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! All your hard work is clearly paying off! Great job girl!
  • KatPresley
    KatPresley Posts: 2
    Options
    You are such a huge inspiration to all of us! You are a beautiful person, inside and out, no matter what weight you may be but since you have dropped the extra weight, you are a total KNOCKOUT!!!!
  • amyakj
    amyakj Posts: 21
    Options
    you look GREAT!! Good Job!
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You are such a huge inspiration to all of us! You are a beautiful person, inside and out, no matter what weight you may be but since you have dropped the extra weight, you are a total KNOCKOUT!!!!

You know I love you, Kat!! :flowerforyou: :heart: My TMP girls are the best!! :love:
  • joeygirl84
    joeygirl84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! Our stories are really similar, and I can really appreciate the work you've done. I started a month later than you and I am 10 lbs behind you... but onederland is going to be great I am sure hehe. CONGRATS and keep up the great work!
  • leahmckinneyrn
    leahmckinneyrn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are beautiful! My start wt. is 214 But I used to be 264. I am still working on it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!