Boobs need a lift! New bra suggestions please...

Options
13»

Replies

• Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Victorias Secret has the new 'Bombshell" bra line, you get lift and up to 2 cup sizes of an increase with it. They are also on sale now.
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I REALLY want the bombshell bra from VS. I hear it lifts & gives you 2 cup sizes.

Really? Hmm I need to look into this bra! I went from a DDD to a D during my weight loss journey
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    BUMP !!!!
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Well this is probably the wrong thread but does anyone have suggestions for finding bras for smaller cup sizes...especially for boobs that have shrunk even more due to aging and weight loss? I have been wearing my older Body By Victoria demi bras, size 38B, but they are too big now that I have lost 40+ pounds. I probably should go back and get measured, but I know they don't have 38A's, yet I feel like I still need the bigger band size or else I get fat bulges. :grumble:
  • lindsaybutela
    Options
    When I went to Soma Intimates for measurements, they told me I was between a D and a DD, but depending on the style of bra I could be in either one. I guess you have to go by what feels most comfortable! I hope you find something you like that makes you feel good!
  • NikkiTaber
    NikkiTaber Posts: 190
    Options
    what am I doing in this thread. haha

Possibly finding out great bra tips for your Saturday night cross dressing adventures?
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Find the nearest store called My intimacy. Call and set up an appointment and wait for the magic! I went from a 44f to a 36ddd and they are beautiful, strong, sexy bras. I never thought i would wear a bra with 2 hooks that actually didnt dig into my shoulders or poke me in the chest or armpit. Best money i ever spent. They dont even measure you. They ask you what size you currently wear, take you to a private fitting room and then look at you in your bra and come back with what they think will work best for you. It was crazy how much of a difference it made. Get in there asap.