EEK - 142 lbs down! I can't believe I'm showing anyone these

Options

Replies

• thnksfrthmmrs
    thnksfrthmmrs Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You look totally gorgeous! 142lbs is fantastic beyond words! A true inspiration!
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Keep Up the great work! Please feel free to add me as a friend if you would like!
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look FABOULOUS!!!
  • rebecca_florida
    rebecca_florida Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Great story and well done so far!

Here's a guess - GBH = Girls back home?

Welcome to the community part of MFP - it's a great support system. Feel free to add me.
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look incredible. Your face is so pretty. Congratulations! Your a true inspiration. GO GIRL You ROCK :drinker:
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    awesome weightloss, great pictures, you are a true inspiration, well done and thanks for posting :flowerforyou:
  • debdene
    debdene Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! amazing change, very inspiring!
  • tammeygail
    tammeygail Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    wow, thats awesome keep up the great work and i hope some day i will be able to post similar photos of me
  • ashleigh2311
    ashleigh2311 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    well done! what a difference!
  • CeejayGee
    CeejayGee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You're hot! Congrats! :)
  • jeff261159
    jeff261159 Posts: 385
    Options
    Amazing, the smile in the after picture tells the story, you are an inspiration and deserve all the happiness the new you is bringing! Well done x
  • mseab71
    mseab71 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and are a awesome inspiration!!!

Michelle :smile:
  • millymoozie
    millymoozie Posts: 150
    Options
    what i would like to say is first wow & secondly now all the fat has gone from your face ,its like a flower that has bloomed ,its like there was a cute beautifull woman hiding behind it all & now its gone so your face has come out for all to see ,you have the most sweet heart shaped face & im very touched by your pics , you have put so much into this & yes carry on all the way ,you are a stunning & gorgeous girl & you are giving the beautifull face you have a chance to shine -welldone
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Inspiring.
  • MsRobin_TheSequel
    MsRobin_TheSequel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Oh how awesome do you feel?! Your smile speaks volumes :happy:

Amazing pics...

Congratulations on such a successful journey.

May you go on to reach all of your goals!
  • rosiedoes
    rosiedoes Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look at least ten years younger! Well done!
  • Kjandcuttysmom
    Kjandcuttysmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Sexy, sexy!! You look so fabulous! You should be extremely proud of yourself.
    shine
  • capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    So I finally got the guts today to dig out some old "before" photos and compare them to recent pictures. I guess now I can understand when people who haven't seen me in a while say that they didn't recognize me! I hope I did this right and the pics show up.

Here's the before. This was taken in April 2009, about six weeks after I decided that I really needed to make a change. In this photo I was probably around 330 lbs. My heaviest (recorded) weight was 342, but I was probably really pushing 350+ at my worst.

April2009.jpg

I can't really call this an "after" pic because I still have at least 30-40 lbs. to go, but I was so happy to fit into my Size 14 tight jeans and FM heels last night! I made my husband snap this picture before I went out on the town with my GBH (props to anyone who figure that one out). For the first time in years - maybe ever - we were out dancing and I didn't feel self-conscious!

May20112.jpg

To everyone in search of the "magic weight loss secret" who has ever asked "how did you do it", the answer is simple even if it may not be what you want to hear. Stop mindlessly eating, stop eating junk, control your portion sizes, exercise, stop making excuses! I started by walking around the block with my dog. Less than 1/2 mile in and I'd be wiped out. Now we walk 4-6 miles a day, I bike, swim, shred and do everything else I've ever wanted to do. Even though I've been on MFP for over 2 years, I'm just getting into the community and would love to have more friends. Please feel free to send me a request if you'd like.

Fabulous!!!! :flowerforyou:
    very nice of you to share with us!
    keep up your good journey and thanks for the words of wisdom too!
  • patattheshire
    patattheshire Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    wow you are amazing what a great journey you have had great job
    pat
  • miller32807
    miller32807 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You have done amazing!!! And you look great! You are a great inspiration. And I'll add you, because I love all my MFP "cheerleaders." They help me so much!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!