EEK - 142 lbs down! I can't believe I'm showing anyone these

Options

Replies

• taranmisty
    taranmisty Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOME!!! I am just starting this weight loss journey and after a lot of failed efforts it is sooooo inspiring to hear real success stories from real people just like me. Thanks for sharing!!
  • phil412
    phil412 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration! Thanks for sharing!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    jaw droppin! You're truely an inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • shimmerlady
    shimmerlady Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    wow you look totally amazing, definitely look like a different person. well done
  • sarahgh
    sarahgh Posts: 10
    Options
    AMAZING! You've lost a medium sized PERSON! And you look gorgeous! SO cool!
  • charlenekco
    charlenekco Posts: 20
    Options
    You look wonderful. I have about 70+ to lose and need someone to inspire me. You just did :) Congratulations on all your hard work!!!!!
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are very inspirational.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! And you're right, your face looks completely different and you don't look like the same person at all! Isn't that a great feeling? Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see your true after pictures!
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Yay for you friend!!! So PROUD of you for putting up these photos, sharing your story, and inspiring us with your transformation!! You look fantastic. Awesome result from long, hard work.
  • mghane
    mghane Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Oh my god, you DO look like a different person!! Like a super happy, beautiful, younger looking, healthier than ever person!!! Great job! You are such an inspiration.
  • fullofhope
    fullofhope Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Dahling, you look mahvelous, simply mahvelous!!!!:flowerforyou: :tongue: :love:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Your story is so amazing..You have done outstanding..Keep up the good work..You will reach your final goal..
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation, you are truly and inspiration!
  • eotrg
    eotrg Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your wonderful results! It's easy to see why people may not recognize you! You are already at less than 60% of your former weight, and that is just incredible. I am sure that you feel so much better now, and you can be proud of yourself.:heart:
    You're an inspiration!
  • irenerose25
    irenerose25 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work :)
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    That is totally awesome, I hope the FM shoes worked ;-)

GG
  • syd1980
    syd1980 Posts: 283
    Options
    you look wonderful, alot younger looking. thank you for sharing.
  • Ziggie13
    Ziggie13 Posts: 248
    Options
    Wow! That is great. I am now starting my weight loss again for the millionith time. Ok maybe it just feels that way. But here I am trying something new. I am posting on MyFitnessPal what I eat and exercise. I hope my motivation keeps going strong. I am at my biggest today and need to keep going. Congratulations on your BIG LOSS. Keep up the WOW body, you look great.
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You look wonderful. Congrats and good luck on the rest of your journey! :happy:
  • slindsey137
    slindsey137 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!