Social pictures whyyyy?????

Options

Replies

• forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    MFP is serious business!! Obviously, this guy is WINNING!! Duh!!

Seriously though, why do you care?
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Wait a sec, wasn't the last board drama about not enough clothes? This week it's about too many clothes? This is all getting a bit strange on here.

What about the fitness end of it? Work hard, feel good, be proud of our bodies. Be respectful and live in harmony? Oh wait, sadly that doesn't seem possible here.

I love the shots where you can get to know others, I don't really need the full on boob shots, :laugh: but I don't need someone (anyone, not just directed to the OP) telling me to take my clothes off because they think I should to meet their needs or to put them on to meet another's. Within reason of course. I think the MFP rules lean toward wearing clothes? Maybe I need to reread them?:tongue:

I think it might not always be possible to all live in harmony on here (or life in general) but somethings are so petty it's mind blowing. :noway: :yawn:
  • hollykmckinney
    Options
    SOUPNAZI.png

Hahahha, that is just plain ole awesome!!!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    As long as no one is violating the terms of service for MFP, they can post whatever they feel like it. Don't like it? Too bad.
  • dnthaveasn
    dnthaveasn Posts: 113
    Options
    Your photo album isn't public.... someone not happy with their progress? Or someone just sad they don't get invited to the club..

DAMN...LOL!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    If Facebook ever shut down you would see people roaming the streets shoving pictures in people’s faces screaming "Do you like this?! DO YOU?!"
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    MFP is serious business!! Obviously, this guy is WINNING!! Duh!!

Seriously though, why do you care?

BAH HAHAHAHAHAHA.....awesome! :laugh:
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Who give a damn what anyone else has in their photos? Get over it and concern yourself with your own life.

I do not appreciate men telling me what to do.
  • Time2BSkinny
    Options
    Uh-oh. Guess I'm in trouble...:ohwell:

Oh, wait, I'M in charge of my profile picture.....YESSSS:smokin:

AGREED! Everyone uses this site differently. Some do low carb, so do low cal, some use social pictures because maybe they don't want a bunch of strangers looking at their bodies, some use body pictures and that's great, too. Whatever floats your boat :)
  • aaddaammggoolleeaaffss
    Options
    Dislike.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    The name fitness is even on the website. Having actual body pictures benefits a lot since we can see where you stand on your progress and how hard you've worked. Having a whole bunch of pictures of a person covered doesn't let us see anything and doesn't help at all. Those belong somewhere else.

......someones looking for *kitten* material
  • Fernandomike
    Fernandomike Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Is no one else bothered by the girl with the volcano profile pic? I mean...come on...there are obvious sexual undertones
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Doesn't the act of posting any photo of yourself on this site or any other make it social? I guess maybe we should all just ensure that we are the only one in the photos and then it qualifies as socially posting a pic of an unsocial moment captured by the camera. :drinker:
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Wait a sec, wasn't the last board drama about not enough clothes? This week it's about too many clothes? This is all getting a bit strange on here.
    No you can wear clothes as long as there aren't other people in the photo.. *curse words* I'm with someone else drinking in mine.. Oh well.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    The name fitness is even on the website. Having actual body pictures benefits a lot since we can see where you stand on your progress and how hard you've worked. Having a whole bunch of pictures of a person covered doesn't let us see anything and doesn't help at all. Those belong somewhere else.

Bwahahahaha!
  • TAWoody
    TAWoody Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I sort of agree but it is just another social website like facebook. This one just centers around healthy eating and exercise. I just don't have the time or willpower to constantly update pictures of my body to throw them on here.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    No you can wear clothes as long as there aren't other people in the photo.. *curse words* I'm with someone else drinking in mine.. Oh well.

no, no, no! It just can't be you wearing *other* people's clothes in your photos!:tongue: Is that right?
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    In honor of this thread we might need a 'Social Pic Monday' where everyone posts social pics in their avs.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I PERSONALLY PREFER MONKEYS IN LINGERIE! NOW THAT IS SMOKIN HOT!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

1179322747.jpg