Dogs > Cats Discuss!

Options
javarushed
javarushed Posts: 218 Member
Dogs are playful.
Cats are snobs.
Dogs are big enough to use as a pillow.
Cats lick your food that you have high up on the counters.
Dogs protect you.
Cats poop inside, Dogs poop outside.
Cats steal your soul while you sleep.

Conclusion. Dogs are obviously better.

Replies

• kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    i like both xD however cats are soo easier to look after. mine just either sleeps on me or spends his day outside
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Haha...its funny. I used to be a total cat lover.

But cats turn up there nose at you...dogs just shove them RIGHT in your face.

Cats are prissy and never have time for you. They only come when they want you.Dogs always make time for you and NEVER leave even when you want them to.....

Therefore...i finally agree with you on something....dogs(just like smooth pb) are better than cats(which can also be said about chunky pb)!
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine has a mancoon (sp?) and that thing is like a big playful man-cat. It's HUGE and it acts just like a dog. Theirs also happens to be toilet trained so that was kind of interesting.

All in all though, I think I prefer dogs.
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    Don't have to walk my cat.
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    <~~ Is seriously afraid of cats stealing my soul. :sad:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Then my cats are dogs and my dog is a cat. :frown:

The cats come when they're called. The dog... sometimes he'll look at me. :laugh: And he is well-trained and obedient. He just finds me rather useless unless I'm feeding him or taking him for a walk.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    My kids are 6 and 7 and brought home their first 'pet' this weekend..it's a fish..that is how I feel about pets...LOL:indifferent: :ohwell:

The conversation has seriously been :
    can we please have a dog?
    NO
    a cat?
    NO
    a bunny?
    NO
    a hamster?
    NO
    a fish
    Mmm...OK
  • lukimakamai
    lukimakamai Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Yes dogs are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better! Dogs are a welocome home committee and through a huge celebration when you walk through the door.
  • Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    Options
    Cats are way better, they clean themselves, exercise themselves, look after themselves and don't bark at anything that moves...I love my cat and dislike my dog immensely! :laugh:
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I have both.....yes dog different than cat in many ways but both give me unconditional love. About the poop...dog goes outside leaves poop anywhere I have to pick it up....cat poops and covers it up...cleaner to pick up.....dog begs for food when I'm eating....cat eats his own food and never jumps on counter......both cat and dog greet me lovingly when I come home....both cat and dog never ask if the laundry is done, if dinner is done, or "what the h _ _ _ l I did all day". , both cat and dog cuddle and keep me warm at night.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    Cats poop inside, Dogs poop outside.

you obviously dont have Yorkies
  • javarushed
    Options

Cats are prissy and never have time for you. They only come when they want you.Dogs always make time for you and NEVER leave even when you want them to.....

Therefore...i finally agree with you on something....dogs(just like smooth pb) are better than cats(which can also be said about chunky pb)!

About time you got something right! Your choice on picking dogs over cats, not your summary! :D
  • javarushed
    Options
    A friend of mine has a mancoon (sp?) and that thing is like a big playful man-cat. It's HUGE and it acts just like a dog. Theirs also happens to be toilet trained so that was kind of interesting.

Wow I never heard of such a thing and I agree it looks pretty awesome lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maine_Coon
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options

Maine Coon
  • JEK717
    Options
    My kids are 6 and 7 and brought home their first 'pet' this weekend..it's a fish..that is how I feel about pets...LOL:indifferent: :ohwell:

The conversation has seriously been :
    can we please have a dog?
    NO
    a cat?
    NO
    a bunny?
    NO
    a hamster?
    NO
    a fish
    Mmm...OK

Haha...funny....that's how it went with my parents..

Can i keep it?
    No
    Can i keep it?
    No
    Can i keep it?
    No
    Can i keep it?
    No.....

UGH!
  • JEK717
    Options

About time you got something right! Your choice on picking dogs over cats, not your summary! :D

Haha nah...both are right!
  • javarushed
    Options
    Don't have to walk my cat.

Its great for cardio! The dog is only trying to help you live a longer healthier life :D
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    Dogs are the GREATEST, but I like cats too.............I would have a whole zoo if my hubby would let me.

IMG_20110315_105152.jpg
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    While cats lick your food, dogs are strong enough to pull down the food and eat the whole thing.
  • javarushed
    Options
    <~~ Is seriously afraid of cats stealing my soul. :sad:

Be Afraid! Very Afraid!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105428/ is all I have to say :D