New "after" Picture of my wife... Sz 16 to 6 (admin approved

Options

Replies

• 40hereicome
    Options
    Wow! Your wife is HOT! I just joined MFP yesterday & want to lose 40 lbs before my 40th bday. I am so inspired and motivated by your wife's transformation (the pics actually made me tear up a little bit ... there is hope for me). Oh & BTW, you look great, too. Thank you for sharing!!!
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    OMG what a hottie!!! And congrats on losing 40lbs yourself!!! you guys are both awesome!!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Like WOW, WOW and WOW!!! WEll done babe, you look amazing!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Wow! She is gorgeous! You make a great couple! Get your gun loaded!!!
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Totally true, she's stunning!xx
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow, and WOW!!!! I'm right about the same age and hope I can work hard enough to look that great!!!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    bravo great blog, she looks wonderful!
  • karamille
    karamille Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    She was still absolutely gorgeous at a size 16. She looks great now in her tiny body, but she was equally beautiful as a size 16. Congrats to her on her hard work and healthier lifestyle. :)
  • rat70
    rat70 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I can see why you are so proud of her - she looks amazing. She is my inspiration - I'm just starting out on MFP. I am 41 and just shy of 200lbs. I had been wondering whether it was possible to look fantastic after losing weight after 40 (and three pregnancies). I've never been slim but would love to find out what it feels like - and looks like on me! It is great to see it is possible to have a fabulous body after 40! Your beautiful wife has given me hope!! Thanks so much!
  • Johanna138
    Options
    wow, she was gorgeous to start but is soooo fit and healthy now. congratulations to a long healthy life together!
  • luvmykid28
    luvmykid28 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Wow I am so glad you posted these. She looks amazing. My husband is my biggest fan, too. He is contantly telling me how proud he is of me. I will be 43 in August and have lost 18lbs. Congrats to both of you.
  • vetty41
    vetty41 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    wow. Your wife is a beauty, before and after....but wow, now she is SMOKIN!! Thank you for posting. I am almost 41 and your wife is an inspiration. So many times I hear "Oh well we are getting older" as an excuse, I am not doing it!!
  • Mybetterme
    Mybetterme Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    She looks so hot. I am totally inspired. wow!
  • Sueki52
    Sueki52 Posts: 4
    Options
    Wow....amazing pics...no wonder your proud!!!! well done to you both..... GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Motivation is the ticket to success and your post is very motivational......thank you
    Sue x
  • Jayney10
    Jayney10 Posts: 43
    Options
    Looked at your photos, your wife looks amazing - such an inspiration to me. I have 40 odd pounds to lose so seeing what she has achieved is really giving me hope that I can achieve the body i want back... thank you ;-D
  • lms32164
    lms32164 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am amazed and so proud of her for such a great accomplishment!
    I have much more to loose but this is giving me hope. I am 47 and want to take off 123 lbs.
    Thank you so much for sharing!
  • totustuusmaria
    totustuusmaria Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    she looks fantastic! love the new pics!
  • new_erin
    new_erin Posts: 8
    Options
    Amazing....she's beautiful. Too true - if she can do it, so can we!!
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Beyond impressive!
  • traceywaugh
    traceywaugh Posts: 144
    Options
    well done great inspiration xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!