New "after" Picture of my wife... Sz 16 to 6 (admin approved

Options

Replies

• chellymac2010
    Options
    What a hotty!!!!

Never would have dreamed being called a hottie at age 45, especially by a girl. Life is Good, lol. Thanks bunches!!!
  • bddavis1
    bddavis1 Posts: 43
    Options
    umm....your wife is hot!

Thanks you all... :-)
    We are going to the beach next week, I cant wait...
  • mom23nuts
    mom23nuts Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    HUGE transformation

Great job guys....doing it as a team helps too!

You both look awesome!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    These pics brought tears to my eyes!! Thanks for posting! Your wife is gorgeous!
  • Lets_Do_It
    Lets_Do_It Posts: 202
    Options
    Oh my!!! :D That's my goal (from 16 to 6) and I was looking for people who were 16 to 6 so I could have motivation! :D That's awesome!
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She looks AWESOME!
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Very Inspirational..It brought a tear to my eye, because as I am looking at the pics I see that she has soo much more confidence with herself after she has lost the weight. I am proud of the both of you losing the weight.. I know I can do it too, I am 11lbs away from my halfway point & I am not stopping now. You all have motivated me to do & try harder. thanks for sharing your story...
  • bddavis1
    bddavis1 Posts: 43
    Options
    These pics brought tears to my eyes!! Thanks for posting! Your wife is gorgeous!

You’re not the only one to tell me that. I had a friend that told me till she meet my wife and seen what she had done that she thought going from 16 to 6 could only be done by surgery. Michelle (chellymac2010) did it by a lot of hard work and eating right. She also has a heart that is as beautiful as her pictures. She wants to help other do it also…
  • Squirkie
    Squirkie Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Thank you to you and your wife (she is very beautiful before and after). I was feeling really down about not losing any weight and although I said I would keep trying, mentally, at my age (44) I had just decided that I would probably always be this size 5' 3" , size 16. Then just before I logged out, someone had posted in this forum placing it in the recent post, so I just had to look. It's amazing what God can do!!!!

The pictures were very encouraging. With tears in my eyes, I now know I can do it too! Thank you soooo much!!!!
  • GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Wow! She looks incredible!!
  • Needthisforme
    Options
    BUMP for later....Thank you I have been trying for so long to do the same thing I am a 16 and can't even remember what a size 6 looks like. I would love to know how she did it if you have any suggestions I am open ears...lol thanks again and tell your wife congrats she looks wonderful.
  • GaveUp
    GaveUp Posts: 308
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing!! She is at my goal right now... I wanna be a size 6/8. Right now I am a 12. Tell her we are all proud of her! She is an inspiration to us all.

She is lucky to have you too!! :-)
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! She looks amazing! Thank you for such big inspiation!!!
  • th1nkth1nmama
    Options
    AMAZING!!! Absolutly gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! such an inspiration!!!!
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    she looks so stunning and youthful! just amazing!
  • daisymaegreen
    daisymaegreen Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    umm....your wife is hot!

totally!
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Great pics, fantastic results both of you!
  • 1life2live_cjg
    Options
    She looks absolutely amazing!! :D
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    She looks amazing!!! That is so inspiring!
  • alucard75
    alucard75 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!