New "after" Picture of my wife... Sz 16 to 6 (admin approved

Options

Replies

• PoohBear1331
    Options
    WOW. Amazing. Your wife is hot. :) So impressive. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Ladydi1982
    Ladydi1982 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Wow! My new inspiration!
  • bddavis1
    bddavis1 Posts: 43
    Options
    I didn’t think it was possible but I am even more proud of her after hearing all your kind comments and reading the many email telling me how she inspired you. I wish you all could know her; she is even more beautiful inside than outside. She has a heart that wants to help other and a very motivational personality. It is so easy to love her; she treats me like a king. Thanks again for all your kind comments and emails, she has read them all and was also touched. I hope someday to be reading about all your success stories and seeing your “after” pictures. :happy:
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Wow! She's one hot mama!!!! I want her shoulders... and I WILL get them! I'm just 39 and I want to be a hot 40!!!!! Almost there... thanks for the inspiration!
  • fraya1
    fraya1 Posts: 34
    Options
    Thanks for the share! Its inspirational and motivating!
  • shrez
    shrez Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    The transformation is amazing. What an inspiration. I am within 3kg of my goal weight and just cant seem to shift it. I suppose I have got a little complaicent but after seeing your wifes transformation I feel motivated to put in just that bit more effort to reach my goal.

Thank you for sharing.
  • yellowdog77
    yellowdog77 Posts: 64
    Options
    Wow that is awesome! What an inspiration. You both should be very proud.
  • caitie88
    caitie88 Posts: 19
    Options
    amazing! truely insirational.:happy:
  • torregro
    torregro Posts: 307
    Options
    I didn’t think it was possible but I am even more proud of her after hearing all your kind comments and reading the many email telling me how she inspired you. I wish you all could know her; she is even more beautiful inside than outside. She has a heart that wants to help other and a very motivational personality. It is so easy to love her; she treats me like a king. Thanks again for all your kind comments and emails, she has read them all and was also touched. I hope someday to be reading about all your success stories and seeing your “after” pictures. :happy:

I think your wife is lovely, but what REALLY touched me, is this post right here that you made. All women should be so lucky to have their husband declare is love so eloquently and publicly!
  • egard
    egard Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Absolutely inspiring! Your pictures make me SO happy!
    You look amazing and I would love to hear more about how you dedicated yourself!
    Great job!
  • GoddessHips
    Options
    Im so Psyched! What an awesome story!
    You tell her she was (is) beautiful before...yet now she is glowing and polished!
    Awesome work!
    And as for you, admiration for your loyal support to your wife! You both are a power house. Good luck to both of you and continue on! way to go!
    Blessings and warm wishes! :o)
  • chellymac2010
    Options
    Absolutely inspiring! Your pictures make me SO happy!
    You look amazing and I would love to hear more about how you dedicated yourself!
    Great job!
    Thank you so much! How I did it? Hmmmmmmmm.... Honestly, I was sick & tired of being fat. It was tiring ever time we got ready to go somewhere because nothing looked gud on me. I didnt want my husband (who is an awesome photographer) taking pictures of me. I would get out of breath just going up the stairs. etc........ YOU GOT TO WANT IT! Guess u could say I got to that point where I it. I wanted it bad! I wanted more than I wanted that greasy fattening food. I wanted it more than my lazy, snack- eating, t.v. watching time. Everything begins in the mind. Believe you can do it. And then do what it takes to achieve it. The more dedicated you are, the more results you'll see. The more results you see, the more you'll want to dedicate your self. And if youre not adding strength training to your carfdio, I encourage you to do so.
  • daveelamp
    daveelamp Posts: 43
    Options
    well done. great achievement... your a lucky guy mate lol! keep up the good work guys!
  • thirteenblessings
    Options
    She's beautiful, both before and after....what an amazing transformation though! You can tell you're proud - as you should be! :)
  • Emma33021
    Emma33021 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    Your wife looks amazing!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! she looks awesome I want to be able to look that good when I am her age. BTW she does not look her age in that body. Congrats to both of you
  • totustuusmaria
    totustuusmaria Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    No wonder you are so proud! Your wife is gorgeous!!!! She looks stunning!!!
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!! She looks FAB!! Congratulations to her and to you! :wink:
  • sabulla
    sabulla Posts: 58
    Options
    Awesome, awesome job! She looks great! And a little bit of positive encouragement goes a long way!! Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!