Replies

• McBower
    McBower Posts: 12
    Options
    Amazing!
  • Amanda_Runs
    Amanda_Runs Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    OMG! I, too, am proud of her, and you...you must have given her lots of love and support!
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    She looks fantastic, and great job on the loss yourself! :) She looks so happy and proud of herself and her new body, way to go!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I loved looking at all the pictures! Thanks for sharing this, she looks great!
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! She loooks FABULOUS!!! Great work!!
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You should be proud! She was and still is gorgeous!! Congrats!!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    How fabulous! She looks sensational.
  • aweigh2go
    aweigh2go Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Wow! What progress. Sounds like you've been there to support her along the way.
  • LittleBuddy13
    LittleBuddy13 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Your wife is soo beautiful, she has the body of a 20year old now, she looks great and yes you must be so proud of her...Yay for her :D
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    WOW !!!!!! This is amazing . Touched me seriously, I cried she has done amazing and you should be proud of her and yourself as well !!!!!!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    That is incredible!!! Way to go!
  • DaddyMantz
    DaddyMantz Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Proud of both of you! You both look amazing!!!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh!!! This is certainly an inspiration for me, as I'm 5'9" also as figured 150 might be a good goal weight. Your wife was stunning before her weight loss, and now she's just incredibly WOW!!! How nice to have someone who's so caring of his wife snapping all these great pics! And by the way, you're looking great, too in that bicep shot especially! Congrats to both of you on all your hard work!
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!! She looks fantastic!!! Kudos to both of you and I am proud of her also!!! :smile:
  • DESIREE1210
    DESIREE1210 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    OMG she is gorgeous!!! Well I'm 44 also and I don't think I'll ever have a bikini body. I was a tight 24 now a 16, so I'll be working on getting down to that size 6!!!!
    Best of luck and happiness to you both!!!!
  • silvafan
    silvafan Posts: 147
    Options
    Wow. She looks so happy. What an accomplishment. She is truly inspiring!
  • Fruit4dessert
    Fruit4dessert Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow, how inspiring! I'm 42 years old, 5'9" and 150 lbs. -- this has inspired me to lose those last 10 pounds because she looks AWESOME!
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You have a very beautiful wife - and what an amazing inspiration. She's done a fantastic job, no wonder you're so proud!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!