New "after" Picture of my wife... Sz 16 to 6 (admin approved

Options

Replies

• fmktjod
    fmktjod Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Congrats to you both! Keep up the good work. I'm touched by how much you obviously love and admire her as well. It makes such a difference to have supportive people surrounding you on life's journey. God bless!
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    She looks incredible!

It's lovely that you are supporting her.
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    congrats to both of you well done
  • amo13
    amo13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow! Beautiful! What an inspiration!
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!!! Thank you for sharing and congrats to the both of you!
  • Flocker1979
    Flocker1979 Posts: 96
    Options
    We went to Gatlinburg this weekend and got some great pictures. I am so proud of her and all she has done. The new pix are at the bottom of the page. Proof ! You can go from size 16 to a bikini after 40, :smile:

Pix at www.bobbydavis.net

Did I mention I was proud of her... :smile:

Her legs are ridiculous!!! What strength training does she do to make them look so amazing?
  • chellymac2010
    Options
    No surgery here.... With cardio, I also weight train. You could say I'm addicted, lol. Eat lean, build muscle, plus cardio.... you can do it!!!
  • chellymac2010
    Options
    Legs, legs, gotta love 'em. I mean I love working them out. Its amazing how God knit our bodies together and how strong we can be. I work out my legs once a week. My routine is cardio for 40 minutes, then every machine that has to do with legs, i do. I do 3 sets of 8. If i can get through more than 8, i up the weight. Plus i throw in for gud measure, squats and lunges...
  • julsofdenial
    julsofdenial Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    wow...inspiring. Although I am only 5'4'', I was 201 when started here and want to go to 140-150 and just turned 40.
    I can't believe how great your skin looks. Glad to know it may be possible to not have saggy, ugly skin left over!

Although..I have 2 kids, not sure if you have any or not.. nothing stretches out a tummy like pregnancy! lol

Thanks for sharing, great work!!
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    No surgery here.... With cardio, I also weight train. You could say I'm addicted, lol. Eat lean, build muscle, plus cardio.... you can do it!!!

You look amazing! I could lose another 15 and even with weights I wouldn't look like that! Congrats!
  • GypsyWagon
    GypsyWagon Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wow! I love how proud you are, and she must be proud of herself, too! What an accomplishment. My goal is 45 @ 45, thank you so much for the inspiration. Great job on your loss, too.
  • bddavis1
    bddavis1 Posts: 43
    Options
    Here is a copy and paste from another post i posted for someone asking about lose skin.

"She lost 58 lbs, size 16 to size 6 and now weights 136 lbs. She had some lose skin and we researched it. If you are young, it may tighten up in time. However my wife was 45 and it wasn’t going to tighten much. So you have two options: Surgery to remove the skin (not recommended) or feel the skin with muscle. Most woman say right away… NO ! I don’t want to look like a man. Well, you can’t, you don’t have the testosterone it takes to get that big. If you worked as hard as you can to build muscle, you would never get that big. My wife began working out on weights and now looks great. She still would like to tighten more and she is working really hard on more muscle. This is all my just my opinion, but I say “fill with muscle”. My wife is cool about helping other reach their goals, feel free to email her questions if you like. Good luck and God Bless with your goals… "
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options

Did you eat a lot of lean meat? Is that what you mean't by eat lean?
  • alij_78
    alij_78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done she looks fab x
  • murdy745
    murdy745 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is good motivation :) Thanks for sharing!
  • derocherl
    derocherl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Inspiring and gorgeous!
  • joyfulmommaof2
    joyfulmommaof2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! What an inspiration!
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! What an inspiration!!! I'm 47 and have lost almost 40 lbs...two dress sizes... almost 3!!! TI was a size 16 for years and went down to a size 12 pant - the 12's I bought are too big and I have to return them!!!! Looking foward to being a size 6!!
    Thanks for sharing!!!
  • 3bree375
    3bree375 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! She is gorgeous!! I love the progression of pictures!!
  • kiwi_dee
    kiwi_dee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    She is stunning! I hope I look half as good as she does when I hit my 40's!

Well done on all the hard work :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!