Options

Replies

• mandyreadsbooks88
    Options
    thats just amazing
  • slim_photographer
    slim_photographer Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    This has to be one of the greatest come backs in MFP history. You are a good photographer as well.
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Wow, she is stop-you-in-your-tracks gorgeous! Thanks for giving all of us forty-something women a much needed inspirational boost!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    NICE!!!!! I hope I can look that good at 40!
  • lacy42804
    lacy42804 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! She seems beautiful INSIDE and OUT! :)
  • LaraRN
    LaraRN Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for posting! Very inspiring! I am 41 and I'm 145lbs at 5'1", i wear one of those god-awful "mom" bathing suits that your wife had on in her before picture and it kills me!

Thanks for posting - I feel like this post was meant for me!! BTW, i would love to know her workout routine? She looks phenominal!!
  • meldaniel
    meldaniel Posts: 111
    Options
    Wow! You both look great! Your wife is beautiful and looks like she's 30 now! What an inspiration!!! I only need to lose about 20lbs but need a major toning and muscle makeover, too. I worry that it is impossible to achieve a "tight" look at nearly 40. Hopefully I will have results as great as this! Cheers! Mel
  • FIREfitGrl27
    FIREfitGrl27 Posts: 199
    Options
    AMAZING!

I find it more compelling that you guys prayed about it. You both took it to God because you knew it would be a big struggle to get through and you couldn't do it alone. I remember praying to God and asking for help to get this weight loss under control and I'm still praying to God to help me through the weight loss and to be used how God wants me to in helping others take back their health and do all they can be the healthiest they can be!
    So thank you for posting and sharing this great inspiration! God bless you and your wife! And BTW, you guys LOOK HAWT!! :D
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    She looks fantastic!!!
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Wow she looks awesome great job!
  • bddavis1
    bddavis1 Posts: 43
    Options
    Wow! You both look great! Your wife is beautiful and looks like she's 30 now! What an inspiration!!! I only need to lose about 20lbs but need a major toning and muscle makeover, too. I worry that it is impossible to achieve a "tight" look at nearly 40. Hopefully I will have results as great as this! Cheers! Mel

I would suggest muscle training (bodybuilding). Here is a reply I gave in another topic to someone asking about stretched skin.

Stretched skin? Is there help?

There is hope… My wife was in the same situation. She lost 58 lbs, size 16 to size 6 and now weights 136 lbs. She had some lose skin and we researched it. If you are young, it may tighten up in time. However my wife was 45 and it wasn’t going to tighten much. So you have two options: Surgery to remove the skin (not recommended) or feel the skin with muscle. Most woman say right away… NO ! I don’t want to look like a man. Well, you can’t, you don’t have the testosterone it takes to get that big. If you worked as hard as you can to build muscle, you would never get that big. My wife began working out on weights and now looks great. You can see her before/after pictures on her site. www.advocarelife.net, click before/after on the left side. even one in a bikini (lol). She still would like to tighten more and she is working really hard on more muscle. This is all my just my opinion, but I say “fill with muscle”. My wife is cool about helping other reach their goals, feel free to email her questions if you like. Good luck and God Bless with your goals…
    Edited by bddavis1 on Fri 04/22/11 06:25 AM
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Thank you for sharing!
  • evilbanks
    evilbanks Posts: 166
    Options
    We went to Gatlinburg this weekend and got some great pictures. I am so proud of her and all she has done. The new pix are at the bottom of the page. Proof ! You can go from size 16 to a bikini after 40, :smile:

Pix at www.bobbydavis.net

Did I mention I was proud of her... :smile:

I'd say that deserves a loud and proud *kitten* yeah! Nice work.
  • stepha1013
    stepha1013 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Your wife looks fabulous!
  • laceylovespink
    Options
    what an inspirational page, thanks for posting, she looks AMAZING
  • CrysButcher3
    CrysButcher3 Posts: 322
    Options
    Your wife is absolutely beautiful!!!! She doesn't look 40 years old either! Amazing....thank you for sharing!
  • bddavis1
    bddavis1 Posts: 43
    Options
    AWESOME! She seems beautiful INSIDE and OUT! :)

She is so beautiful inside, I wish you all could know here. She would love to help everyone do what she has done.
  • mizzsolero
    mizzsolero Posts: 47
    Options
    thats amazing!!
  • jflo2011
    jflo2011 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    WOW- she looks so gorgeous and completely fit! I am so inspired!
  • chellymac2010
    Options
    Just reading over the posts again. You guys are all amazing. Thank you for the love :) If youre on Facebook add me. Find me ...Michelle McDaniel Davis Rogersville, Alabama
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!