New "after" Picture of my wife... Sz 16 to 6 (admin approved

Options

Replies

• babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I thought she was gorgeous before she lost her weight!! Now she is breathtaking!!! Truly an inspiration!!
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    she looks amazing! Thanks so much for sharing!
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Wow, She look amazing. So inspiring :-D
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    WOW! She DOES look amazing! It is VERY VERY inspiring! Thanks for sharing! :D
  • bddavis1
    bddavis1 Posts: 43
    Options
    Very cool, it's amazing that 44 pounds can be the difference between a 16 and a 6...

Well, I think by the time she got down to size 6 she had lost around 55 lbs...
  • SunshineRd2Sxs
    Options
    Wow, she looks incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can tell she has worked VERY hard! I can't wait to have a hard body like that! What an inspiration!!!

And the fact that you guys got in shape together is really awesome too! I love that!

Great job to both of you!
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    SunshineKisses_2012 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME and you are an amazing husband for supporting her along the way. Blessings!
  • Tlkt1969
    Tlkt1969 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    WOW that is inspiration!!!! Now looking at those makes me know I can do this. Thanks
  • skuchenberg
    Options
    she looks amazing!
  • amberleemoore
    amberleemoore Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    She looks amazing!!!
  • hippymamax6
    hippymamax6 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!
  • WOW indeed she looks awesome!
  • WOW indeed she looks awesome!
  • bddavis1
    bddavis1 Posts: 43
    Options
    That is AWESOME and you are an amazing husband for supporting her along the way. Blessings!

Actually, I am the proud one (of her), she has been the supportive one, she is still trying to help me get to my goals.
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    both of you have done great and are inspirations. thanks for sharing.
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your wife has the best smile, she looks awesome before and after , Beauty is only skin deep, but I can tell she is a good woman. I am kinda where she was but Im 30 and had my 4th baby and am trying to lose weight that I accumilated from bad eating habits, I have always loved weights, I was in great shape before I had my daughter, its amazing how quick you can lose your muscles when you stop working out and eat more! Duh! Anyway I am on my way to the "real" me, and your wife was such a motivation for me to keep going and remember age is just a number! Your wife has a body of a twenty year old!! your a lucky guy, and Im glad she thanked God, Im sure he gave both of you the strength to accomplish this!
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! thanks for sharing!!!! =)
  • wyangel
    wyangel Posts: 36
    Options
    I agree - she was beautiful before, but she's smoking now! And thank her for allowing us to see all her pictures, I know that's hard, and thank you and her for the reminder of prayer.
  • HoneyDancer
    Options
    She's gorgeous! Great job!
  • yeaforme
    Options
    I am Speechless... Wow. Just Wow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!