Before/After - Down 97.2 lbs - Bikini Pic

Options

Replies

• dizidaisy
    dizidaisy Posts: 68
    Options
    OMG!!! THAT IS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING TRANSFORMATIONS I'VE SEEN - you look so lovely, well done on all that hard work, you're a total inspiration - you are GORGEOUS! :)
  • teenytinyme
    teenytinyme Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    wow, what an amazing achievement and what an inspiration you are!
    You look fantastic!
  • soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    Options
    All I can say is "Wow!" You have done an amazing job and I'm so happy for you! Be proud of yourself and know that you are an inspiration!!
  • nikkionamission
    Options
    WOW! Amazing work, well done :flowerforyou:
  • justaloozer
    justaloozer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Great job!!
  • DESIREE1210
    DESIREE1210 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and your an inspiration to all us and with time comes the reward. thank you so much for reminding us of that :)
    Good luck to you, you look beautiful!!
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Wow you just gave me hope that I can get down to the weight you are at!!
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Options
    You look amazing! You are a beautiful women you should be incredibly proud of yourself! And that bikini is all yours, it fits and looks perfect! Your are a great motivator!!!
  • mommymovingmountains
    mommymovingmountains Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look amazing! Such an inspiration since it was over 3 years - I have been at this for two (well a little slip when I started grad school), so this just confirms that I am fine on my pace.

Thank you for sharing! :heart:
  • dcg8r
    dcg8r Posts: 38
    Options
    Amazing! You look so happy in your new body :) Thanks for the inspiration & encouragement that we can all achieve our goals if we focus on the PRIZE!

Congratulations!
  • Septembergirl23
    Septembergirl23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    One day I WILL get Apolo Anton Ohno to show me how to speed skate.... but that's beside the point, lol.

I like this goal! It is one of mine too! :laugh: :love:

You look FANTASTIC BTW!
  • MommyLumpkin
    MommyLumpkin Posts: 129
    Options
    It's amazing how before pictures always look like the after pictures mothers. LOL I never realized how much weight gain can age you. You look AMAZING!! My ultimate goal is right around your loss so I hope I look like my own mother after I'm done. I hope that maeks sense. lol
  • lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    WOW! YOU Look sooo good, total difference, Great Job!!!
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    SMOKIN!!!
  • FaithAnne1
    FaithAnne1 Posts: 7
    Options
    That is so wonderful. You should be so proud of yourself. You look beautiful.....
  • FaithAnne1
    FaithAnne1 Posts: 7
    Options
    That is so wonderful. You should be so proud of yourself. You look beautiful.....
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! This is so amazing!! Thanks for sharing your story. You look amazing. Great work
  • vals07
    vals07 Posts: 4
    Options
    Amazing job! I love hearing stories like this. You truly are an inspiration! It's even more amazing that the last 40 pounds came off since August! You just flew right through that!!!!!

:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!