Before/After - Down 97.2 lbs - Bikini Pic

Options

Replies

• healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Well that is quite PHENOMENAL! Congratulations to you! You look fabulous and you are WEARING that bikini! You look so much younger and have that "weight loss glow"!!! Fabulous work! Congrats!
  • neuroticlin89
    neuroticlin89 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    u look phenomenal!!!

im glad u shared that it took 3 years to get to this point. alot of people sit on the notion and hope that they will lose all of their weight in a short period of time when that is completely unhealthy and unrealistic. It's about maintaining as well, which you clearly have. lets not waste time on useless diets and fads and aim for a healthy lifestyle and goals!!

thanks for sharing this!!! :) you totally own that bikini!
  • neuroticlin89
    neuroticlin89 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    u look phenomenal!!!

im glad u shared that it took 3 years to get to this point. alot of people sit on the notion and hope that they will lose all of their weight in a short period of time when that is completely unhealthy and unrealistic. It's about maintaining as well, which you clearly have. lets not waste time on useless diets and fads and aim for a healthy lifestyle and goals!!

thanks for sharing this!!! :) you totally own that bikini!
  • mommacool
    mommacool Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! Great work! You starting and ending are almost the same as mine. I am just curious how tall you are. You give me inspiration!! :)))))))

Just saw your height as 5'3"... I am 5'5.5 and wondering if 130 is a realistic goal for me. We'll see!!
  • LaCubana9
    LaCubana9 Posts: 112
    Options
    :heart: THIS & YOU! Thank you for all of your inspiration! You have completely diminished my doubt about whether that finish line was actually possible. I needed it more than you know as I started this journey up again. What had made me slip & gain almost all my weight back, after being half way there last time, was thinking that I would never have the chance at a "normal" body. Now seeing you in a GORGEOUS body, I know that there is NEVER going to be that slip up for me again. You have shown me PROOF that it CAN be done & done WELL, with BETTER results than I could have ever imagined! Thank you so much for your every day support. You are my most avid cheerleader and keep me going and SMILING on the days that I want to growl and complain. You are truly a ROCK STAR!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! thanks for sharing your remarkable story!
  • heniko
    heniko Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Wow how amazing - most inspiring pix I have seen yet
  • th1nkth1nmama
    th1nkth1nmama Posts: 158
    Options
    Congrats!!!! you look amazing!!! very inspiring!! Thanks for posting!!!!
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!! thank you for posting, your story will keep some of us motivated! congrats!!!
  • amo13
    amo13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Fantastic job! Such an inspiration :)
  • aml31
    aml31 Posts: 57
    Options
    wow! awesome job!! :)
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    WOOOHOOOO!!! YOU GO GIRL! U LOOK AMAZING! :heart:
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, You look fantastic...
  • patsyanne
    patsyanne Posts: 111
    Options
    congratulations!!! You are an inspiration to everyone on here. You look good and know it and that is important, often overweight people continue to think they are overweight even after losing like you have. Self-concept is good. Good luck with maintenance cause that is very important.
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    YOU look fantastic! WOW - What a difference a year can make!
  • myvenus
    myvenus Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Holy frickin cow, AMAZING - you truly look like a model, beautiful...GOOD FOR YOU, that deserves a huge reward!! This is so inspiriing, thank you so much for sharing this.....never give up, that is the trick, so thank you!
  • jaybug77
    jaybug77 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!! great job!!! :smile:
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Really terrific and most of all the after picture reveals how happy you are. Congrats on a hard fought fight!!
  • Behavioral
    Behavioral Posts: 60
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow!!! That is so AMAZING!!!! Congratulations! You inspire me to try harder.
  • noturninback
    noturninback Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    WOWZA!! You look F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!! Congratulations!! So proud of you!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!