Before/After - Down 97.2 lbs - Bikini Pic

Options

Replies

• doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    oh man that is incredible! i love seeing this, we are the same height and starting weight, and i have a similar goal weight!! such motivation :D
  • DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!! You ARE owning that bikini, you look FANTASTIC xoxoxoxox
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    What an AWESOME story! Looking at you now, you'd never know the battle you had to fight! GOOD FOR YOU, and I'll bet your husband thinks he hit the jackpot, too! = D
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is awesome. What an inspiration you are to those of us that have more than 100 lbs to lose. You look great in that bikini by the way.
  • SMorris317
    SMorris317 Posts: 12
    Options
    Love seeing this success stories, I need all the motivation I can get!! Thanks for sharing, you look great!!!
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Holy $$(#U*&*(R^#(

You look freaking AMAZINGGGGGGGG!!!! I mean, seriously, I am SO very proud of you & your accomplishments! I cannot even imagine how good you must feel! I hope you get 10 plus pages of compliments on here - you ma'am deserve it!!

Way to go!! :flowerforyou: :heart:

~ Traci
  • Wileyjoe
    Wileyjoe Posts: 282
    Options
    Great Job! WTG!
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!! an amazing difference!!!
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You go girl! What an inspiration!!!!!!!
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    You are one of my insprations!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an amazing transformation you've completed! I think your aspirations and accomplishments are just as impressive as your weight loss, not to mention the sweet things your MFP friends have to say about what's on the inside! Talk about having the entire package put together! Thanks so much for sharing your incredible journey!!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    love love love love this post!! i'm 5'4" and my SW was 229. my ONE YEAR goal is 177. my TWO YEAR goal is 149. my2.5 goal is 139.
    you have done such a great job and you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) congrats
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You're a hottie!! You look fabulous! Excellent work!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You should be proud. :smile:

And you DO own that bikini! Rock it!
  • Shine004
    Shine004 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look great. Thank you for the inspiration.
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    SUCH an inspiration. It's so great to see people who started close to where I did get to their goals. You are AMAZING!!!!!
  • mommiedawn
    mommiedawn Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    DANG, rock on with your bad self! I just had to say it as goofy as it sounds coming from a nerd like me! Lol

You are SO pretty!!! Thanks for sharing, I need some success stories today, really trying to get my butt to run up the office steps to burn some calories since working overtime means I cannot do much more than sit in a chair and suffer cravings as I fight sleep!
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!! You look great!
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    SOOO happy for you! You look amazing!!
  • T0M0
    T0M0 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Great work. Well done :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!