Before/After - Down 97.2 lbs - Bikini Pic

Options

Replies

• djamador
    djamador Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    A true inspiration to the rest of us!! Keep it up, you look great! :flowerforyou:
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely awesome! Great job and very inspiring for a lot of us on here! You should be so very proud of yourself.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    You Totally Own That Bikini!!!!

And that black tank top and jeans.....and the scale....and your life. Congratulations and thank you so much for posting!!!!
  • Ginger4real
    Ginger4real Posts: 162
    Options
    Great story ..I am new to the site and love to see how well people are doing ..it gets me pumped up and ready to go for my goals :)
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I said it before & I say it again you give people like me hope thru hard work & dedication it can be done..you're awesome..I know you hear it all the time....it's true. ...You look amazing meoww!!..I'm so happy to be your friend =^.^=
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    You look like a whole new person! Way to go!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Love this! Amazing transformation and sooooo inspirational! <3 Thanks for being amazing support!
  • joyfulmommaof2
    joyfulmommaof2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing! You look fabulous!
  • tsomo
    tsomo Posts: 44
    Options
    :flowerforyou: how amazing!! You don't even have any loose skin problem. You r so fit and so slim now!! Wow!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Wahoo :drinker: what an amazing difference
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!

So inspiring! Just awesome!
  • TheBiskit
    TheBiskit Posts: 1
    Options
    What a fabulous accomplishment -- way to take charge of your health! (And it sure doesn't hurt to rock the fab-abs, right??!!) Yay, you!
  • Roe1968
    Roe1968 Posts: 133
    Options
    rock it girl!!!!!
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC job!!!!
  • GrampsWooha
    GrampsWooha Posts: 184
    Options
    saaaaa- mokin hot ! way to work hard and achieve your goal! inspiring !
  • LCantrell
    LCantrell Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!...You look awesome!...Thank you for inspiring me to keep going!
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I just want to say thanks for posting this. I needed a little inspiration today and you just gave it to me :) You look fantabulous and should be so proud of yourself, it takes so much dedication to accomplish what you ahve done.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! The support of this community overwhelms me, both figuratively and quite literally, LOL! This would have been so much harder to accomplish without the great support here at MFP. Thank you all for being a part of it and making it a great, fun place to keep coming back to. :heart:
  • Texasgirl05
    Texasgirl05 Posts: 52
    Options
    WoW I"m so proud of you that is a GREAT accomplishment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!