Before/After - Down 97.2 lbs - Bikini Pic

Options

Replies

• peytons_mommy82
    peytons_mommy82 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!! You look amazing!
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Awesome work, all your hard work has payed off :)
  • OGFleabag
    OGFleabag Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    you are amazing! well done! all your hard work definitely shows! wtg on meeting your goal!
  • Waynes_World
    Waynes_World Posts: 333
    Options
    Awesome job !!! You look great ;}
  • Burtonrah
    Burtonrah Posts: 142
    Options
    Thank you for posting your incredible results!! You look PHENOMENAL!!! Congratulations on all of your success!!
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are so inspirational.. I hope one day to wear a bikini confidantly again :)
  • ridiculyss
    ridiculyss Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look Stunning!!!! Incredible work!!! Congratulations!!! :D
  • GvMeSmthn2Lstn2
    Options
    GREAT job! seeing these types of posts give me hope! :)
  • rfuller29
    rfuller29 Posts: 40
    Options
    Wow, You look Amazing. Keep up the good work!
  • melinda6569
    melinda6569 Posts: 124
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Great Job..Thanks for posting the pictures it helps us all realize we can reach our goals :drinker:
  • 1ArmyMom1
    1ArmyMom1 Posts: 94
    Options
    Simply amazing!! You are a true inspiration! Congratulations on making the life changes necessary to get it off & keep it off!
  • RoxMyWorld
    RoxMyWorld Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    WOW :drinker:

AWESOME!!!

You should be so proud!!!!!

I am inspired!!:happy:
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    YOu look so freakin great!! Awesome job!
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's an incredible transformation. Congratulations on hitting your goal!
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Chrissy, there are no words! You look like the hot younger sister of your former self. You DO own that bikini, and should rock it proudly! You have done an amazing job pacing yourself so that your body and skin have shrunk back down together - that is incredibly impressive, and I'm sure took a lot of patience! You are one of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen, and your husband is a lucky man! As others have said, not only are you this hot little thing, you have an amazing personality, and are incrediblly encouraging and giving - thank you for that! Love you, doll!
  • cecrossley
    cecrossley Posts: 46
    Options
    WOW! Just, WOW! What an amazing accomplishment! You have so much to be proud of! You are absolutely beautiful and you are totally ROCKIN' that bikini! Amazing job!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Thanks for sharing :)
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I'm speechless by everyone's outpouring of support and the love shown by my friends. I want to say thank you to them for making this process a lot more fun and less stressful than it would have been otherwise. The support of this community is unrivaled.

I don't want this to sound like an Academy Award's speech or anything, lol, but I really want to thank Mike for making this place great. He works very hard and is constantly updating the site, all at no charge to us. That's just remarkable to me. He's changed a lot of lives.
  • Lisita1971
    Lisita1971 Posts: 12
    Options
    totally awesome.
  • MamaTerry01
    Options
    Outstanding job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!