Okay, here is my list! :smile:

koosdel
    RCKT82
    mishelnkiki
    cmstaley1
    anubis609
    SoldierDad
    yay! i made three lists. i feel special now *squeal*

Oh you are darlin! I was waiting for you to show up under my desk earlier! ;)
    lol. dang it! LK kept me busy by straddling me! lol. thats ok, im all urs tomorrow!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Who are my most attractive friends?....I would have to say the ones that inspire and motivate me..so that would be just about everyone on my friends list.....including the ones that dont have 6 pack abs, 24inch waists.....
  • KayleighDawn13
    Options
    Okay, here is my list! :smile:

koosdel
    RCKT82
    mishelnkiki
    cmstaley1
    anubis609
    SoldierDad
    yay! i made three lists. i feel special now *squeal*

Oh you are darlin! I was waiting for you to show up under my desk earlier! ;)
    lol. dang it! LK kept me busy by straddling me! lol. thats ok, im all urs tomorrow!

Yes!! I'm so EXCITED! :wink:
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Now all we need is a MFP Swimsuit Calender

Great idea.

Proceeds of this hot seller could go to charity.
  • SkinnyCate
    SkinnyCate Posts: 116
    Options

Great idea.

I LOVE this!!!
  • kelly6485
    kelly6485 Posts: 78
    Options
    What makes my "attractive" friends attractive to me, is that all of these people below reached out and were there for me multiple times during my time of need......to me these people are top of the line!!!

Zekeman2299
    MonkeyBoy881
    SRS1226
    joeymowery
    arhzon
    mandapanda001
    Carl01
    copperdave
    soldierdad
    zachyababy
    eliz_in_pink
    beejayemeiz
    atomdraco
  • wsheaf82
    wsheaf82 Posts: 248 Member
    Options

Great idea.

I LOVE this!!!

Could have potential for a decent donation to a charity.
  • NobodyKnows
    Options

Great idea.

I LOVE this!!!

Could have potential for a decent donation to a charity.

Let me place a call to The Donald and see if we can tie this in with the Celebrity Apprentice finale
  • acave9406
    acave9406 Posts: 124 Member
    Options

Great idea.

Love it!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    WOW this topic really shocked me. People that want to be friends of only attractive people are SHALLOW people. It doesn't matter if someone is attractive or not, it matters what is in their heart. Therefore i think all of my friends are beautiful people, because they are nice and beautiful inside, i know some girls that are very attractive that are sluts and biatches, therefore i rather befriend who is beautiful inside more than the outside. But if they are both then that's great.

its all in fun and games. truth is all my friends are beautiful for being so supportive... ive got friends in this thread that didnt list me (shocking, i know) but ts no bother because im not here for that. but compliments always help.

Don't worry, as long as you know you are attractive that is all that matters. I think you are. :)

why thank you.. youre pretty pretty yourself :) and youre right its about how you feel about yourself

Thank you for saying i am "pretty pretty" not only once but twice... wow.. love it hahaha
    :wink:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    My list would have to include Taso, TRAV, GorillaNJ, Roylawrence. Anubis, RussellB97, and of course, Mr Awesome himself-mr marius. :heart:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I am curious where this thread fits into this site...yes I understand that this is the Chit Chat section, but really..it is very tacky....something you would expect from a teenage group....this is not Hot or Not....

My thoughts......
  • NobodyKnows
    Options
    I am curious where this thread fits into this site...yes I understand that this is the Chit Chat section, but really..it is very tacky....something you would expect from a teenage group....this is not Hot or Not....

My thoughts......

I am assuming this means you do not want to be in the calendar, correct?
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options

My thoughts......

I am assuming this means you do not want to be in the calendar, correct?

:laugh:
  • sheerjewel
    sheerjewel Posts: 11
    Options
    Sheerjewel is mine <3

Jaselygirl is mine! <3
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options

My thoughts......

Well...i mean what does Chunky Vs Smooth have to do with anything.Its just fun and a chance to get to know everyone. Lighten up the mood. Who wants to come back everyday simply loggin in day in day out....nope. I come for the people, the awesome motivation, support and the fun.Telling someone you think they are attractive builds confidence. We are all having fun and playing around. That's what we do here. Its the Fun in Chit Chat, fun and games.I mean in my opinion not to sound rude but you dont really have to use this message board topic if you do think it is tacky. There is motivation, food and success....all of those topics that might better suit you:)
  • Jaselygirl
    Jaselygirl Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Sheerjewel is mine <3

Jaselygirl is mine! <3

Yay!
  • Danlol
    Danlol Posts: 32
    Options
    You know there is a lot of pretty ladies naming specific men, but hardly any men naming specific ladies! Hello! Time to step up "men", or should I say "boys"????

5600123.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    You know there is a lot of pretty ladies naming specific men, but hardly any men naming specific ladies! Hello! Time to step up "men", or should I say "boys"????

Haha i agree....lets hear some names GUYS??? :wink:
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    i gave 5 .... no more i refuse theres to many