Who are your most attractive friends?

Options

Replies

• RDH0513
    RDH0513 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    JWALL, ANUBIS, TASO, ALEX, DFRESH, G, KOOS, REEPOBOB, KICKBOXER AND THE OTHER MILLIONS IM MISSING
    PANDA, LK, NIKKI, KALIEGH, THE LIST IS NEVER ENDING. BUT THOSE ARE THE ONES THAT MOSTLY STICK OUT.
    i dunno how i managed to miss u... but RCKT... u are one of THE hottest on my list! dont know how i skipped ur name love! dayum found another one... ROY! see, theres just to many to sit and list. that will be all for now :)

Everyone forgets about lil ole' me *snffles* guess I'll go jump off of a bridge....

well rckt, if you are going to jump, just remember that if you have a good food log, someone wants to hold your hand and jump into a sea of awesomeness hahaha
  • CriticalX
    CriticalX Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    WOW this topic really shocked me. People that want to be friends of only attractive people are SHALLOW people. It doesn't matter if someone is attractive or not, it matters what is in their heart. Therefore i think all of my friends are beautiful people, because they are nice and beautiful inside, i know some girls that are very attractive that are sluts and biatches, therefore i rather befriend who is beautiful inside more than the outside. But if they are both then that's great.
    ever thought ppl was being nice by saying all my friends are hot!!!!
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    These types of threads are funny and as bad as those trashy tabloids but they sure are entertaining to read and its even better since i made at least one persons list lol
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Even though I have not been on anybody's list I know I am attractive because I am that confident and I said so.....:tongue:
  • Jaselygirl
    Jaselygirl Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Sheerjewel is mine <3
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Even though I have not been on anybody's list I know I am attractive because I am that confident and I said so.....:tongue:

Great mindset. :)
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Oh boo I'm hardly friends with any guys on here! lol but my girls are all hotties :D

We're only a request away... Hahaha.
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Honestly- I haven't been on here very long. I don't think I have any guy friends. And don't really know what the girls that I'm friends with look like. There are alot of people on here that I'd like to become friends with. Not because they are attarctive but because they are hilarious. And I always like a good laugh. :smile:
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    WOW this topic really shocked me. People that want to be friends of only attractive people are SHALLOW people. It doesn't matter if someone is attractive or not, it matters what is in their heart. Therefore i think all of my friends are beautiful people, because they are nice and beautiful inside, i know some girls that are very attractive that are sluts and biatches, therefore i rather befriend who is beautiful inside more than the outside. But if they are both then that's great.

its all in fun and games. truth is all my friends are beautiful for being so supportive... ive got friends in this thread that didnt list me (shocking, i know) but ts no bother because im not here for that. but compliments always help.

Don't worry, as long as you know you are attractive that is all that matters. I think you are. :)

why thank you.. youre pretty pretty yourself :) and youre right its about how you feel about yourself
  • 1FitMom326
    1FitMom326 Posts: 228
    Options

So True!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Alright, went through my Friends list, here is my list in no order.

BamaMomma
    DarkAngel864
    Fesse
    pretty1n1nk (already said that one though)
    Natasha26
    Karleyyy
    lkmmom
    laughingdani
    mishelnkiki
    JEK717
    Stefani74
    sarah44254

Aww i made your list too! Yeah....on three lists! Woop woop....someone wanna make that four?:bigsmile:
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options

mr awesomes philosophy
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    These types of threads are funny and as bad as those trashy tabloids but they sure are entertaining to read and its even better since i made at least one persons list lol
    u make ALL my lists. lol. u know if theres a thread about attractive, or a crush, u will be named. lol.
  • KayleighDawn13
    Options
    Okay, here is my list! :smile:

koosdel
    RCKT82
    mishelnkiki
    cmstaley1
    anubis609
    SoldierDad
  • mishelnkiki
    Options
    SUPER sexy!
  • mishelnkiki
    Options

koosdel
    RCKT82
    mishelnkiki
    cmstaley1
    anubis609
    SoldierDad
    yay! i made three lists. i feel special now *squeal*
  • KayleighDawn13
    Options
    [/quote]
    Everyone forgets about lil ole' me *snffles* guess I'll go jump off of a bridge....
    [/quote]

I just hadn't posted yet! You weren't forgotten (:
  • kelly6485
    kelly6485 Posts: 78
    Options
    All my friends. I only friend Pretty people.

*tapping fingers...waiting for friends request*
    sigh
    :ohwell: :indifferent: :wink:

Kim is definitely one I would say quickly.

So are Shannon023
    1113cw
    lkmmom
    kechevarria
    lidado
    Freckle♥Face
    littlelaura
    kelly6485
    DarkAngel864
    AdoraK
    crazymama2two
    teasha43
    robin52077
    Daisy374
    bahrainbel_2
    cbarber9
    reese66
    SunLovin1
    Fesse
    Still_Sossy
    porcelain_doll
    sweetheart03622
    Tiff_09
    Theresa35
    TamTastic
    Natasha26
    arewethereyet
    SweetLe
    Karleyyy
    kelligonzales

That just barely scratches the surface,all the ladies are truly beautiful.

I made a list!! I made a list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow Carl, you made my night, *muah!!!!!*
  • KayleighDawn13
    Options

koosdel
    RCKT82
    mishelnkiki
    cmstaley1
    anubis609
    SoldierDad
    yay! i made three lists. i feel special now *squeal*

Oh you are darlin! I was waiting for you to show up under my desk earlier! ;)
  • wsheaf82
    wsheaf82 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Now all we need is a MFP Swimsuit Calender