Who are your most attractive friends?

Options

Replies

• pretty1n1nk
    pretty1n1nk Posts: 28
    Options
    I wish I was pretty, I guess that's why it's so
    Important for me to lose weight lol

Lol ok where's Ashton kutcher am I being punked!?! girl your beautiful!! The real deal kinda beautiful!!
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Options
    :indifferent:
  • pretty1n1nk
    Options
    Um seriously? How old are you guys? This is a site that is for uplifting and supporting one another, not ranking one another...I guess to each his own. But wow.

27...f..single...why you want some...come get some ;)

uhmmmm yes please :D

*kisssssss*

yup i do believe this just made my night :D

Anytime boo anytime
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Um seriously? How old are you guys? This is a site that is for uplifting and supporting one another, not ranking one another...I guess to each his own. But wow.

27...f..single...why you want some...come get some ;)

uhmmmm yes please :D

*kisssssss*

yup i do believe this just made my night :D

Anytime boo anytime

:)
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    JWALL, ANUBIS, TASO, ALEX, DFRESH, G, KOOS, REEPOBOB, KICKBOXER AND THE OTHER MILLIONS IM MISSING
    PANDA, LK, NIKKI, KALIEGH, THE LIST IS NEVER ENDING. BUT THOSE ARE THE ONES THAT MOSTLY STICK OUT.
    i dunno how i managed to miss u... but RCKT... u are one of THE hottest on my list! dont know how i skipped ur name love! dayum found another one... ROY! see, theres just to many to sit and list. that will be all for now :)
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I want to know why some of you peeps aren't on my list (guys and girls)???? I've been missing out! I need to pay attention more, LOL!
  • Life0nMars86
    Life0nMars86 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    ALLLLL of my friends are effin' sexy as *&%#!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: :smile: :love: :wink: :flowerforyou:

:heart: them all!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Alright, went through my Friends list, here is my list in no order.

BamaMomma
    DarkAngel864
    Fesse
    pretty1n1nk (already said that one though)
    Natasha26
    Karleyyy
    lkmmom
    laughingdani
    mishelnkiki
    JEK717
    Stefani74
    sarah44254
  • pretty1n1nk
    Options
    Alright, went through my Friends list, here is my list in no order.

BamaMomma
    DarkAngel864
    Fesse
    pretty1n1nk (already said that one though)
    Natasha26
    Karleyyy
    lkmmom
    laughingdani
    mishelnkiki
    JEK717
    Stefani74
    sarah44254

It's acause you love me double ;)
  • Shizzman
    Shizzman Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Have some pretty hot male friends in RL, very few here on MFP. Soo.... Any of you hot guys, please please friend me!!!

I like to let the ladies decide on that one, instead of just letting my ego...thoughts?
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    and yet no mention of mr awesome * walks away in disbelief* lol

i think it's implied. it goes without saying.
    true dat true dat.... of course there are those here who have been under a rock and havent witnesses the awesomeness that is me
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

true dat true dat.... of course there are those here who have been under a rock and havent witnesses the awesomeness that is me

If I had said it you know how people would talk...
  • mrmarius
    Options

If I had said it you know how people would talk...
    lol yea. but i would have made another list lol
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    JWALL, ANUBIS, TASO, ALEX, DFRESH, G, KOOS, REEPOBOB, KICKBOXER AND THE OTHER MILLIONS IM MISSING
    PANDA, LK, NIKKI, KALIEGH, THE LIST IS NEVER ENDING. BUT THOSE ARE THE ONES THAT MOSTLY STICK OUT.
    i dunno how i managed to miss u... but RCKT... u are one of THE hottest on my list! dont know how i skipped ur name love! dayum found another one... ROY! see, theres just to many to sit and list. that will be all for now :)

Everyone forgets about lil ole' me *snffles* guess I'll go jump off of a bridge....
  • mishelnkiki
    Options

Everyone forgets about lil ole' me *snffles* guess I'll go jump off of a bridge....
    i thought enough about u to go back and add u! that counts for alot. and to add that u are one of THE hottest. that counts for everything! lol.
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options

i thought enough about u to go back and add u! that counts for alot. and to add that u are one of THE hottest. that counts for everything! lol.

sound more like back pedaling to me! just sayin =-P
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    LOL!! This thread freaking exploded =D.
  • mrmarius
    Options
    WOW this topic really shocked me. People that want to be friends of only attractive people are SHALLOW people. It doesn't matter if someone is attractive or not, it matters what is in their heart. Therefore i think all of my friends are beautiful people, because they are nice and beautiful inside, i know some girls that are very attractive that are sluts and biatches, therefore i rather befriend who is beautiful inside more than the outside. But if they are both then that's great.

its all in fun and games. truth is all my friends are beautiful for being so supportive... ive got friends in this thread that didnt list me (shocking, i know) but ts no bother because im not here for that. but compliments always help.
  • mishelnkiki
    Options

sound more like back pedaling to me! just sayin =-P
    sheesh ok ok. lol. believe what u like.. u are my of my faves. and u know it ;)
  • SkinnyCate
    SkinnyCate Posts: 116
    Options
    Oh boo I'm hardly friends with any guys on here! lol but my girls are all hotties :D